Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrashanthYour feedback matters!
1. My Wife aged 59 years having weight of 62 kgs and O blood group, is suffering from left knee pain for the last more than two months. Sever pain for the last one month. She is diabetes with 7.9 average sugar for three months and under medication regularly for the last ten years. She is also taking small doze of Insulin. 2. Local doctors have advised us for TKR. Pending which, an injection called SYNVISC-One could be given for pain relieving to gain time. I wish to know that 1. Whether the above injection will give relief from pain for some time and how long period and side effects for diabetes persons. Whether it is steroid and its cost. Or any other kind of injection/medicines which help us in pain. Please help us.
I want to do the sex for longer time. But it was done with in 8 mins. Wat should I use so that I can do for longer time.
I have sciatic pain in my rgt leg and back pain past 1 month how much time it can take to cure . Please tell me doctors . Am afride of this problem . Am totally in rest .
I am not having hungry now. I just came for a visit to saudi. Before I came here I take my food properly. After reached here I don't have no interest to feeding. My body going weak. I want to back my health. What can I do for it? If any medicines for it.
Hii. I am a eng student we have to sit a lot in colleges thats my back pain a lot is there any solution to it.
My wife is pregnant and she in last stage, means his estimated delivery date is 10-january She is suffering urine problem she has to go toilet again and again for urine. please suggest me.
Is laser treatment for acne scars and dark patches /spots is safe for skin and does it harm the skin.
What are the symptoms of dehydration and how we avoid to be dehydrated? What care should have to take to avoid this?
I am 45, had acute depression 1.5 year back and consulted a psychiatrist too. Now feels better but still feels tension for a lot of reasons. What kind of books I should read to be motivated or any other stress buster you may suggest.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.