Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrashanthYour feedback matters!
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.
Hi I am pooja sing I am so tried during my upsc study I do not have any problem but my back is so pain when sitting in lab.
My 83 years old mother has been diagnosed of Alzheimer's disease and with the first dose of allopathic medicine - DONEP- she ended up being admitted in the hospital in emergency for extreme weakness and nausea. Now she refuses to take that medicine. About a month back I started giving her homeopathic - BARYTA CARB 200 thrice a day 5 balls but do not see any improvement in her. I have heard that Ayurveda has good treatment for alzheimer, request you to please advise. When the memory test was done by the psychiatrist, my mother scored 20/30. She has no other health problems.
I am 27 yrs, male, married since two months. Borderline testosterone level. Can we find the reason behind this in this age
My name is narendar. Im 22 year old. I have hairfall problem. How to face that problem. Would you like to help me to avoid hairloss and how to grow up hair.
I am 18 years old. Some times I have sudden pain in my back bone. I have applied many ointment but there no relief. What can I do?
I am having dysentery since last week. My throats are also paining. It seems to be cough. What can I do in this situation?
Parents of young ashmatics do ask,whether their ward will grow out of this disease or go in remission. If their ward is male,have less severe asthma,is atopic and not allergic to feather,then the ward is more likely to go in remission
Dr MOOL CHAND GUPTA
MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE