Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. PrashantYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am having problem of cervical from 11 years. Cervical myelopathy with secondary canal stenosis with disc bulge at c3-4-5-6. Doctor said me for surgery at cervical nerve. Is surgery 100%safe? There is not any ayurvedic treatment? Please advice me what to do? Cervical causing problem like urinary retention etc.
I had a cyst in the anus, which had to be removed by operation. After the operation, I realized that I was not able to get an erection. Please let me know if this defect can be rectified.
What makes us to pee I mean for a normal person if he drinks 2to 3 glass of water in morning then is it normal to go to pee 2 to 3 times thereafter. I go to exercise to the garden daily but I felt need for going to urination even when I had pee before leaving for garden from also before sleeping I go to pee but still I had sensation after 10 min that I should go to pee. What might be the reasons also suggest me some home remedies and exercises to get rid of this. I am 22years.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.
Can prostate problem like (BHP or infection) affect morning erection. Doctor give me prostate alpha blocker medicine. Which quite help me. Is that serious?
I am suffering with stomach pain due to kidney stones which size of 5 mm. What is the general treatment and is there any blasting or surgery required. Pls suggest.
From 1 month I don't have taste in food and daily getting vomiting in white colour nd I feel weakness. I checkuped in hospital but said urine infection. I used tablets for 10 days but still I feel same like vomiting nd weakness nd rotating eyes. Can I have suggestion to get rid of this?
There is rubbed part occur over both part of my anus. What medicine should I use to cure my this disease.
I am 21 year old male ,I study in the university , when I urine occasionally gets pain in vein of penis. Please give me advice.
Causes, symptoms and treatment for Benign Anorectal