Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrashantYour feedback matters!
Hi. My legs and hand is very pain continue. Ulte hath k soldier se leke hath ki ungliya b tadak rhi h continue. Kya kru koi treatment h.esa hi pair b bhot tadka mar rha h. Thai aur pindli.
I am 58 years old, I have been in sensitive under feet for 4 year's now I can't walk bear feet I am diabetic please help me.
I am 29 Year after my delivery i am feeling back pain very much also start hair fall i am Not able to do home work feeling very weakness do not understand what I do please help me.
I am 54 years old. I am suffering with rheumatic pains near hands and knees and also swellings near these places. Kindly suggest a medicine which is not having side effects.
Recently, I am going weak on both my knees and I feel lot of difficulty and pain while getting up. Many times I not able to get up without help from others. 2) secondly, joints of my fingers have also started paining. I am 62 years old.
I have back pain. Having a job that needs me to sit all day on a chair. I am overweight too. Have very less stamina. I get tired after walking few meters. Pls help.
Hi, I have fungal infection in private parts i.e. Only on joints and butt. That area is in black color. I was prescribed kansal cream by dermatologist, no improvement then prescribed kansal ds, only little improvement but continued for 15 days. It's very slow to cure and body get heat when using this, so I stopped using this. Please tell me effective ointment better than kansal ds. And revert back the original skin color. I will send pictures If required for diagnosis.
I am getting severe leg pen. The pain extends from thigh to sole of foot and there is no movement in joints.
I am 54 years old, having pain at knee joint last few months, last two days I feel some stretch at back side of knee joint. I used to walk 3 to 4 km daily.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 8 month k am having frequent urination problem. Bone and muscle pain. Numbness and tingling in hands and feet and in every body part. I had my vitamin b12 test .it came 185pg/ml. . .the normal reference range is 180 -914. Is it normal 185 or I am in lower range due to which I am having numbness and tingling in body? ,
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.