Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. PrashantYour feedback matters!
I'm 32 years old I'm suffering with severe backache I. Used many ointments at home but still it's there.
My left knee sometimes get locked sometimes feel as if it's free, not the way it should be. No injury ever. Had x-ray everything is fine.
I am 23 years old female. And I have acne over my face, shoulder, chest, back since five years. So please recommend me best treatment to treat my acne. Thank you.
Hello! I'm suffering from shoulder tendon tear since 1 year. Kindly suggest me a proper medicine or treatment quick relief from this pain! Thanks.
I am a OA patient affecting my rt. Knee and am using polycentric knee brace which has controlled my pain considerably. Since last 3 months my hamstring muscles are paining badly when I walk. This pain has masked my knee pain. I am not using braces because it pushes up pain due to pressure on thigh Am doing exercises as per advise of physiotherapist. Kindly advise.
Can I take vita d3 injection monthly if I have lumber scrum and cervical problem and doctor prescribed me once. I take b12 ever month 1.
Meri wife ki body sun ho jati hai jab wo subhe need se jagti hai or body pain bhi hota hai. My wife age 24 yrs. Yeh problem 1,2 saal se hai. Please advise me
I have get pain of my left hand arms during the time og gym before 2 month. But its feel only when I want to take weight. It's still make pain. How to br cured from it.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.