Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant KambleYour feedback matters!
My wisdom tooth is suffering from pain. N one of dentist said that it needs to be remove. Is it ok too remove wisdom teeth? will it have any side effect?
If you ever see any white patches in your mouth please do visit a dentist for proper check up as it could be an unavoidable disease. It can be scrapable or non scrapable. White patches can be seen due cheek bites if you have any sharp tooth it can hurt your oral mucosa all you can do is do visit your dentist he/she will the round off the sharp point as it is necessary to avoid further development of any pathology.
Keep your diet healthy add more fruits and green vegetables in your diet will do the added benefits.
My 6 year old daughter's 3 milk teeth fell off naturally, two of which came within a month's time but one teeth(top front) has not yet come,its almost 6 months now and still there is no sign of a new teeth coming in its place. Please guide me as to what can be done?
I am 18 years old and I have a tongue thrusting problem had braces when I was around 11 years old. But my upper teeth are again projected forwards. I believe it is because of my tongue thrusting. How can I get over it without using any mouth guards? Any tongue exercises?
Hi, I am a 25 years old male. I have problem with my tooth. When I eat something too hot or cold I feel too much pain. Please suggest me some kind of paste.
Some part of my teeth fall down if I ate something that go into the hollow part of my teeth and I drink water it gave me a lot of pain.
After a getting a root canal and crown in my two front top teeth. I think my tooth are loose. Not the crown, the whole teeth. Does this happen normally. If not. What should I do.
I am 35 years old had I have ulcers in my mouth every month it appears again and again. How to cure this problem?
Hello! I'm 22 year old, I have undergone root canal treatment for my two front teeth (upper). I have caps on them now. As I am an army aspirant (officer entry), I always have a doubt about my eligibility. I have read about dental parameters. It is said that there should be no artificial dentures. An I eligible? Please let me know.
Please help me by tobacco infection by chewing and I have habbit alcohol drinking. What should i do?
I am 33 years old n having toothache in wisdom tooth. Dr. advised me for root canal treatment or extraction of tooth. What is best.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
Hi, I had severe teeth pain and have undergone root canal treatment. After cleaning the teeth I got rid of the pain and I didn't go for next visit to complete the treatment. Now its root is open and again the pain started. What should I do now, if I start treatment will it get cured or its more serious?
I am having yellow teeth and they have turned black mostly and also having bad breath what can I do to cure them?
Homeopathy for bad breath
Bad breath is caused by problems of the teeth or gums or indigestion or chronic respiratory diseases. The cause should be sought and treated very fast as it is a real problem with many people. With properly matching the symptoms homeopathy address the causes of bad breath.