Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant KambleYour feedback matters!
Do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes? Is it safe to microwave food in plastic containers?
I have got a dep cut in the gums in the left side of my mouth. Read on internet to take little warm water. But nothing is happening. Its been seven days and its not healing. Am not able to eat anything. Help me. Reply soon.
I want to make my teeth whitening. Whether sensodine white tooth paste will do the job. Can you suggest what needs to me done.
My son is 8 yrs old, his mouse stinks whenever he wake up in the morning, very bad smell is coming from his mouth, please tell me any good tooth paste or any other thing that can permanently remove the bad odour from his mouth
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth I can't eat hot &cold items continued. please suggest what should I do for fast relief.
I am 62 years old, I have tongue ulcer for more than 4 months it was not curing. I visit doctors and they said to take biopsy non skin test, in that result it said no cancerous problem and doctor give medicine I am taking medicine for more than 3 months but it the ulcer not curing. The ulcer is below my tongue and it was less than an one inch. Please advice me.
My teeth is yellow and being black. Which truth pest I use and what I do then my teeth become complete white and shining.
I am suffering from sensitivity to cold in my tooth. What are the paste n mouthwash that I can use ?
My upper and lower front teeth overlap excessively. Space available for upper and lower teeth is not sufficient. What does it mean? And how to fix it.
Doctor I have a problem in my teeth. Actually it is not in teeth it is in gum. It is in left side lower portion. It creating more pain and there is swelling in that area. Please suggest me the suitable treatment for it.
Namasty doctors i am 32 years. I am 7th month pregnant. I feel toothache from last 4 days. Teeth was filled 2 year ago. Mixture has been removed at present. I saw it to a dentist, he paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity, relief some little but after sometimes ache again continue. I saw again to dentist, he refused to fill up the teeth saying that" at present it cannot be filled up neither permanently nor temporary until delivery as filling during ache causes inflammation. He again paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity & also give me acetaminophen 500 mg two times but ache continue. What I do. Is any serious effects of filling cavity at this stage of pregnancy? How many long times I take acetaminophen continue. Is side effects of this tablet? How I pass this time period (2 months) until delivery.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.