Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant KambleYour feedback matters!
I'm having yellow teeth don't know how I regularly brush my teeth there is know bad smell only yellow layer on teeth please suggest me which toothpaste to use I'm using patanjali dant kanti now tell some home remedies to whiten my teeth and healthy routine for my teeth.
My tongue is burning throughout the day. Endoscopy and blood test were done but found nothing. What should I do?
Getting your teeth cleaned may give you more than a sparkling white smile -- it may give you something to smile about, like your health.
In a large study, people who had their teeth professionally scaled at least once every two years were 24% less likely to have a heart attack, compared with those who skipped the hygienist. Scaling cleans between the gums and the teeth.
And their risk of stroke dropped by 13%, says study researcher zu-yin chen, md, a cardiology fellow at the veterans general hospital in Taipei, Taiwan.
My teeth has more sensitivity and pain while biting hard substance. I feel my teeth were weak. I think this is due I am taking tablets for Blood pressure and diabetic. Please tell me the remedy ?
I feel a little sensation in my tooth whenever I apply pressure or chew some hard food I didn't find any cavity. What could be the reason?
My teeth are yellow little bit. I am thinking of getting them white by teeth whitening by a dentist. Did it had any effect on my teeth.
I have yellow blackish front teeth from inner side. Suggest me how to get rid from these yellow stains.
I have some problem in Teeth. It's bleeding while brush heavily. So what can I do. And how to clean teeth.
I have pain in my upper one teeth from 5 days. I don't eat anything from left side teeth because of pain. What should I do please tell me.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.