Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Sir iam 26years old l have the problem of frequent urination 10 to 12 times per day I have no sugar no bp is there any major problem.
I am 27 year old unmarried female. Since almost 3 years I have a small lump in the anus. After reading about this condition on internet, symptoms sounds like it's a hemorrhoid. It's not painful, no itching ,no discomfort- just a mass growing outward . Its the size of a pea or a bit larger than that. I don't have any constipation issues and I always try to follow a healthy diet with less spices and less sugar. Do I need to make a visit to doctor or any ailment are fine. Please suggest at the earliest. Thanks.
My wife 42 F, having polycystic kidneys . Using B.P tablets for controlling B.P. She has operated for gall bladder stone. Also removed uterus 6 years before due to heavy bleeding . Now she feels weakness, sleep less, stain. After consulting cardiologist, using medicine for high heart beat .
While walking or sitting some fluid comes out from my penis daily three or four hours later I urinate and I also pulls out all the urine left in my penis. I also check it with my hands many times it is like lubricant. So I wnt to know that what is the problem &what is the best treatment for it. Thank you.
Hi I am just discharge from Urology ward and now still using cbd. My diagnosis is Dysfunction bladder. I am hematuria 4/7 ,urinary incontinence. Since 2 days ago suddenly I get hematuria again but today im period. My bladder really pain.
I am suffering from stone in my both kidneys 5mm in left kidney and 3 mm in right kidney. Please tell me medicines or best treatment for stone.
Am 18 years old boy am suffering from kidney stones what are the medicine to taken to reduce the pain.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
Related Tip: The Ideal Diet after a Kidney Transplant