Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna Kumar TYour feedback matters!
I am 25years old. Weight 60, facing weakness due to masturbation testis become loose and penis short so which treat I take homeopathy. allopathy or ayurvedic.
Hello, my periods are irregular from 3 months, and also from three months too much hair loss. Is it PCOS? If yes please tell me what to do?
I am suffering from diabetes from last 12 years. Nowadays my fasting is234 and PP is 350. My medicines are zoryl mp2 one tab per day, and BGR34 FROM last few days,
Dr. Meri age 24 years h m unmarried hu lekin me apni gf k sath 1 month m 6 se 7 baar sex krta hu jiski wajah s mera sperm pani jaise patla ho gya hai or khud hi nikalta rehta hai me bht preshan hu please help me.
Pain in head always when I study also in eye. how I solve this problem please provide me suggestion?
Sir meri ek problam hai mera penis erect to hota hai pr jab mai apni foreskin ko piche pull karta hu to erection down ho jata hai or agar piche ki taraf pull na kru to erection full rehta hai. Please tell me how resolve this problam.
I an gautam malik. I am a school student. I want to consult with you for my throat. It is paining hardly. Even I can not drink water. Please give me advise for my problem.
Hello. Sir /madam my friend have some problem during toilet. Blood bleeding during toilet.Please tell.
I am 57 years old, male and Asthmatic since birth. As a backup to medicines, can I use Pulmocare powder to give strength to my lungs? Does it contain sugar, as I am Diabetic? If so, is there any alternative like Pulmocare? Please confirm.
Hi doctor, I am 27 yr old working woman. I got injury in my little finger of my right hand during work in lab on 12 of august. I got 5 stitches & minor fracture in my finger. Doctor give me medicine like painkiller paracetamol & one Augmentin & one dose of domperidone for 1 week. After 1 week my stitches was open by doctor. They give me one ointment. My problem is that today I seen that one of that stitch left in my finger. & in last night I suffer from sever pain in my finger. So, what should I do, please advice me.
I was prescribed to take Cholecalciferol Granules 1 gm Sachet per week for 8 weeks for My VITAMIN D Deficiency. Each 1 gm Cholecalciferol contains 60,000 I.U. By mistake I have taken an entire 1 gm Sachet in a day at a time. Is this anyway harmful? Is there any damage? Is it dangerous? Is this Overdose? However I have stopped consuming that after the incident. Shall I resume consumption after one week?
My anti-hbs value is 98.61 mlu/mlI got vaccinated 15 years back. Should I take a booster dose? My wife is hepatitis b positive.
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 Tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.