Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasanna Kulkarni
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have gas problem all time high gas and lots of fart, Some time so bad small fart, In one day minimum 8 to 10 times.
Hi my name is suresh my age 24 and my hight is 171cm. Present my weight is 58kg is it correct weight for my hight. My feeling is I am looking lean I want to gain weight give me suggestions plzz?
My age is 53 years, and weight 82 Kg. I was diagnosed with Diabetes Mellitus Type2, about 10 years ago. Initially I controlled it with diet , then after 4 years I was prescribed Metformin 250mg twice a day. Then since 3(Three) years I?ve been taking OZOMET ? PG1 twice daily with regular exercise and 4 Km morning walk. Of late since about 2 months due to a marriage in the family and cold winter mornings, there has been some unwarranted intake of sweetmeat and laxity in the regular exercise regimen, resulting in high blood-sugar levels ranging from 110-180 (Fasting) and 160-220 (PP). Kindly advise if I should increase the intake of the prescribed medicine or control the same with refrain from sweets and improve the regularity of exercise.
I am 24 years old, I missed my periods. I checked using pregnancy testing kit. It shows positive with two pink lines. I am unable to give birth to my baby due to my higher studies. My husband bought me misoprostol for abortion. But I don't know how to do it? Even I can't ask anyone, they won't allow it, please mam guide for medical abortion.
Doctors please help me Tell me some hair growth supplements or products which is same as minoxidil or different from minoxidil.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits