Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna K NYour feedback matters!
I have an active in sex life with my girlfriend. Would request you all to tell me the best antipregnancy medicine for regular use. And if we can use any medicine safely.
I am having neck pain on back side from 4 month. I have showed this problem to 3 doctor, they suggested different medicine but, pain is still not gone. Please suggest me what to do.
I am 28 year old, male,and was just engaged, not yet married, I have some doubts, 1) Is it necessary to clean our pennis inside portion by pressing our pennis outer skin .i used to do masturbation by secreting on top of pennis without removing outer skin of penis. Is it a good habit, will it affect my sexual life, once I tried to remove my pennis outer skin, and I was feeling pain to remove it. 2) one of my friend who got married told his experience that our pennis backside tip is having one vein which will broke during sex with partner and blood will come as a result, is it correct, please suggest me good tips, so that I can start doing before marriage. Thanks.
Hearing songs by earphones in a medium for a long time is harmful to health? Bluetooth headset is harmful?Please tell.
May I take Godhan Ark as I have piles, Grade I fatty liver, little anemia and creatinine around 1.3.
I delivered a baby girl her blood group b+,my o+after 3 days baby shifted to nicu for phototherapy for jaundice and giving iv fluids every 6 hour for hypocalcemia for 3 days please suggest.
My skin has been badly tanned during past 3 month. The glow of my face has disappeared totally what should I do.
Sir/mdm, I had sex with my girlfriend on 31st Oct. Without condom and at the time of ejaculation I removed my part and semen flowed out. Her period date is 4th November but still (3rd nov) there is no symptoms of period. Is It means she conceived? If she conceived means what we should do at earliest to stop the further process. please guide me.
Hi I am 24 years old I am having frequent night falls like for eg when I experience a night fall on Monday then I experience on Thursday I am worried is this a problem. Will I ll be able to produce kids. Is this a sexual problem. Kindly help.
When a man goes to a public gym and chooses to use the shower or toilets, he might worry about potential infections that could be lurking in such public areas. The good news is that careful penis care when out and about can help ensure a man can make use of the facilities but not have to worry about dragging home a few infections after he's done. Here's what a guy needs to know to stay in optimum penis health when using public facilities, such as a gym shower.
Infections are rampant in public facilities
Unfortunately, it's true - many men wind up with some sort of infection if they don't take proper care to protect themselves when using a public facility. The biggest culprit is athlete's foot, which many a man has contracted because he made the mistake of walking barefoot through the gym showers!
But when it comes to penis health, there are some infections that can be readily transferred from one man to another, simply by making a few missteps in the hygiene department. Here's how to avoid that problem.
- Never use another guy's towel. If another man offers the use of his towel, always say no, thanks. Even if the towel seems fresh and dry, it's impossible to know where it's been. Perhaps it was in a locker next to another towel that has already been used; bacteria could make its way from one towel to another. And that's just one scenario! The smart man will always carry his own towel to the public shower.
- Avoid the shower curtain or door. When in an individual shower, try not to brush up against the shower curtain, door, or walls, for that matter. Though these areas are cleaned often, just one guy with an infection of some sort can leave a little trace of it between cleanings of those showers, and then a man has a serious problem on his hands - or his penis, as it were.
- Never use another man's hygiene products. If a man needs a razor or shaving cream in a pinch, it's best to go without it rather than use one that is offered by someone else. That's because even if the razor or cream has never been used before, the cream could have certain chemicals that are not good for penis health - and the same is true for the razor if it has moisture strips or other bells and whistles in addition to the blade itself.
- Clean off the toilet. Though the idea of getting an infection from a toilet seat has mostly been put to rest by science, there is still the chance that it could happen in a gym toilet area. Why? Because some men who go the toilets do so when they are hot and sweaty, and thus leave a layer of that sweat on the seat. This moisture can easily help a dermatological condition hang around for the next guy to pick up. So to be sure, simply use a towel or cloth to wipe down the seat before sitting.
- Watch the hands. Finally, remember that though a man's junk might not touch a shower curtain or shower wall, his hands certainly might. That means a guy should wash his hands thoroughly before he washes the rest of his body, and wash his hands last before getting out of the shower as well. This can help a guy avoid picking up any sort of fungal or bacterial issue from the surfaces and then transfer that to his body.
And of course, a good penis health routine wouldn't be complete without the generous daily use of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy will want to look for a crème that contains retinol, better known as vitamin A, which offers some protection against fungal infections. He will also want a crème that contains vitamin D, the better for keeping penis health in good shape overall.