Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna K NYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my girlfriend two times without Condom. Is there any cause of HIV and after 60 hour I gave unwanted 72 to my girlfriend. Is there any side effects of this tablet? Please reply me as soon as possible.
I have sore throat and cough. I feel like something is falling in my throat and my nose is stuffed. While sleeping I have to keep my mouth open to breath. What should I take?
I am 21 years old. I'm a student living with my friends in a room. I am suffering with severe hot belches from my mouth. Daily I use to take my breakfast at 10 a. M and lunch at 1.30 p. M and my dinner at 10 p. M. So I do not know correct reason whether I am having gas trouble or not. And my friends who are eating food with me they did not get these belches. I'm the only person getting hot belches means when belching heat will come from my mouth. If any outside food like Dosa, poori etc, taken by me then these belches come into attack for me. If I take buttermilk then it will be cool on that day only and then on the next day they again come into attack. Please help me what I have to do?
I am a lady of 53 years. I have been suffering from a severe body pain and swollen legs for quite some time. As prescribed by doctor the test done for ra factor has been 24.0 iu/ml with a reference range upto 20.0 iu/ml and anti-cccp antibodies serum was below 0.50 and anti nuclear factor was 0.95. In this backdrop please suddest what to do as I am unable to even walk properly.
I am 21 years old. I am suffered unnecessary mind upset and increase heart beat and I feel inconvenient in all and I did not get regular period in every month. But my uncle was a doctor. He say I am suffered by blood infection in stating level. Please give powerful home remedies .Because I am a poor family. So kindly tell me what can I do. Please give solution doctor.
Eggs are usually the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a protein source that is cheap and easily available. You can eat them boiled, fried, scrambled or pair them with other foods. They are a powerhouse of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals that nourish your body.
Here are the reasons why eggs are considered to be the perfect super foods:
- Eggs contain Antioxidants: Eggs contain antioxidants such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin that help in providing nourishment to the eyes. It prevents certain diseases such as macular degeneration and eye cataracts.
- They are a nutrient powerhouse: They contain heart healthy fats, protein, Vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients. They are also rich in Phosphorus, iron and Vitamin A. Don’t throw the yolk away fearing its cholesterol content as it contains most of the egg’s nutrients.
- They promote satiety: The carbohydrate content in eggs not being excessive, it spares the blood sugar levels from the dreaded spikes. Also, the high protein content of eggs tends to promote satiety. Eating eggs on a regular basis as a part of a healthy diet is known to reduce weight and lead to fat loss.
- They are good for your hair and skin: They contain Vitamin B12 and sulphur, both of them being panaceas of skin and hair related woes. Eggs are known to be the best sources of keratin (a type of protein present in nails and hair) in terms of bioavailability. (Bioavailability is how well a nutrient is absorbed by your body.)
- Boosts good cholesterol levels in the body: Regular egg consumption has been shown to increase good cholesterol levels (HDL) in the body, which in turn reduce chances of stroke and other heart diseases.
- They contain protein in good amounts: Eggs are the cheapest source of proteins and also the most readily available ones. They contain all the 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body. Eggs are one of the most preferred foods to gain muscle as the protein from eggs can easily be absorbed by the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.