Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrasannaYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy ke last mahine me sex krna chahiye ya nhi agar bhut jyada mann kr rha ho toh kr skte hai kya please advice me.
Am getting throat infection often and it remains at least a week even though taking tabs erythromycin and garlic with Betadin.. What's the reason.. Which treatment is good for..
I was having stomach infection 3 months back. Was hospitalized. Gone for endoscopy. Diagnosed with H pylori infection. 14 days course done. Now want to asked that the pain is still there in the stomach maybe some swelling so Tab. Pacitane 2 mg is told to take. Along with Tab rexipra 2 mg and pantocid L. But came to know that pacitane is used in parkinson disease and also for some muscle stiffness. So should I take this med. Cause I don't have parkinson.
I am 36 years old, I have pain in esophagus and both side of chest pain some times stomach pain what should I do?
I am 26 yrs, 5'9 inchs, weight 53 kgs, Maine apne teenage me kam se kam 2000 bar masturbate kiya hoga, ye kam se kam 5 saal maine kiya tha continue, lekin ab 4 saal se ekdam band kar diya hai. Jab se mujhe iske side effects pata chale, kyuki ye maine teenage me kiya tha to mujhe ab aisa lagta hai ki mujhe kuch problem hui h penis me. Mera penis murjhaya murjhaya sa rhta hai, bahut lacheela rhta hai, penis par jo nase (veins) hai wo ekdam seekudi seekudi si rhti hai, matlab koi solid thos pan nazar nahi aata hai penis me. Abhi maine idhar 4,5 saal se ekdam masturbate band kar diye hai, lekin agar kuch sex feeling hoti h to mere penis se chipchipa pani nikalne lagta hai, lekin fir bhi mein masturbate nahi karta hu. Kya ye pani kamzor karta hai body ko. Or dusri cheez maine teenage me itni bar masturbate kiya hai jiski wajha se meri body ki skin bahut lacheeli hogyi h, jaise old logo ki hoti ha, koi thos pan nahi hai, body skin me jhurriya pad gyi hai, lekin mujhe ye btaye ki kya mere penis me koi problem agyi hogi ke nhi. Or body skin problem ko kaise dur kiya ja sake. kyuki garmi me bhi mein suiter patient hu, taki kuch badan par weight dikhe. please mujhe iska suggestion bataye. Maine abhi just sperm test karaya jisme sirf halki si sperm count kam h, jo ki mein dates kha kar badha lunga. Lekin ab mujhe fikr penis ki h, kyuki penis bahut murjhaya rhta hi. Full standing nhi hoti h. please mujhe suggestion de. Ki mein kya karu or body jo loose bahut h old people ki tarha usko kaise sahi kru. please help.
Sir Discharge within five minute is a premature ejaculation? If yes then what is the solution of it. Actually when I do intercourse after a week I am discharge in 2 mint. Then slowly its take more time.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines are of great help in the treatment of Insomnia. The natural Homeopathic medicines have zero side-effects and work to strike out the root cause of Insomnia. The Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in both inducing sleep as well as improving the quality of sleep. What’s more, the Homeopathic medicines for Insomnia do not carry any risk of dependency and can easily be stopped when complete recovery has taken place. The most common homeopathic preparations to cure insomnia are:
- Lycopodium: This is useful for symptoms such as suddenly waking up from sleep in the wee hours of the morning on a regular basis along with a hyperactive mind which will make you recall the daily events meticulously, much against your will.
- Rhus Tox: Useful for insomnia resulting from intense pain which might cause irritation and restlessness.
- Nux Vomica: This preparation has been proven to provide respite from this condition if the insomnia is caused due to increased stress or as a result of withdrawal symptoms from substances such as alcohol, cigarettes or other medications.
- Arsenicum: This is beneficial if the symptoms include waking up regularly at night around the same time along with anxiety and restlessness resulting from frequent bad dreams.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Insomnia. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.