Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad SYour feedback matters!
I have a nose bleeding problem since I was 10 years old whenever I do sneezing and whenever I eat dry fruits, my nose got blooded When I penetrate my finger much then also it happens suggest me useful I am keen to know your reply.
Both my ears are suffering from dullness to hear, in this context, shall I use hearing aid for both ears?
Patients suffering from Microtia (left ear) Rt. Ear.ear severe Mixed Hearing loss Lt. Ear profound hearing loss So iske liye kya treatment hai.
I am 35 year old and suffering from chronic repeated throat infection from last 5 years. Now it was found that I am suffering from thyroid an increased TSH 9.54. My question is, is sore throat or infection is related with thyroid? Why after taking antibiotics I am feeling better and then again I am suffering from infection. Now I am taking thyroxine 50 mcg.
My father is suffering from severe gastritis, hoarseness of voice and sore throat. He is also type 2 diabetic patient. He is taking duflac syrup in night and 2 capsules of taximo-100 daily to treat it for last 4 days but no improvement is there. Please suggest what to do ?
I am having sore throat after drinking scotch with lots of ice. Slightly uncomfortable while swallowing anything. Mild body ache. Pls help.
I am 20 years old male I am experiencing giddiness from past 1 week I tried taking proper diet and so proper sleep still I experience giddiness can you help me what is the cause.
I am a 44 year old male. Since last one year I am suffering from nocturia. I am forced to wake up for almost five times a night. I am not diabetic. However I snore loudly and breath through my mouth. I am 5 feet 9 inch tall and 88 kilos in weight. Please help. Vsk.
I am 19 years old male and I have problem in my nose. Two years ago I felt an accident and my nose's bone was broken and one year ago I have done septoplastic surgery. All is right now but my nose is so wide and curved. I am upset and with this problem I have less confidence to do any work. What to do please suggest.
Hi. I am 24 years old girl. My father was 55 and died of cerebral bleed. Ever since than I have fear of brain bleed. I have a continuous headache and sinus problems. My treatment is going on. But sometimes when my headache goes worse I fear of brain bleed and heart attack. This fear makes me feel worse. I start googling the symptoms and end up being in fear, infact I start getting the symptoms given in Google but after sometime I feel ok. Is it possible that a 24 years can get brain haemorrhage. I do not have blood pressure issues or sugar problems but whenever there is headache I start fearing as if its brain bleed? Also Can you please suggest how to avoid these situations?
I'm 17 years problem is for my sister she have been suffering from dizziness and she use to faint since many years back we take her to doctor but it does not get wel soon now also she is suffering the same.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.