Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad MaliyarappaYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/ Ma'am, My problem started when I was a kid, one fine day all of a sudden I was not able to initiate urine. I told my mom and she took me to some Army MI room and there these doc applied some lotion in my lower abdomen. Although it didn't helped me but I kept silent because of embarrassment. Eventually I found that if I relax my self and concentrate I can start my urine or else I have to sit down and poop in order to empty my bladder. Also I noticed that when want to pee it feels like something is blocking my hole and my dick starts to erect a bit not much 15% because I can see the nerves and dick head swelling. I have noticed that sometimes I don't feel such problems like when I am less anxious or no gas problem. Problem is worst when I have gas problem. Example: when I work out or any physical activity and then I go to pee its normal like no problem but when I am travelling or in public toilet or if someone its waiting in the line then I have a hard time to start urination and I kinda start feeling bloated. Just an FYI when I fart while peeing it somehow relaxes some muscle which actually helps me to push my pee. Because of this problem I always avoid public places to pee. I always get anxious. Its really difficult while travelling in bus. Please help or suggest me what might be the cause of this? Masturbation which I am in a verge to quitting, paruresis, prostatitis or enlarged prostate gland? Kindly advise how to treat this.
I am 35 years old male. I have anal itching as soon as passing stool. This is not happening regularly. And also associating with some lower gas. I also faced the tests colonoscopy normal reports were came. Please tell me what was my problem?
Meri ma ko bhut jyada toilate ho raha hai ye aaj morning se hi start hua hai or 5-10 me for toilate lag ja raha hai please give me some solution.
I am 22 years old Male What is symptoms of diabetes? I feel like going bathroom every time I drink water is frequently urination is because of diabetes?
I have a 4.9 mm kidney stone in my right kidney. And for the past 60 days my whole abdomen is paining. Now, I also have a new urination problem like I have the strong urge to pee but when I go to pee, it takes 5-10 minutes to start. I also have frequent urination 15 times a day. I drink 3 lit water. So, please tell me what foods to be avoided for further kidney stone in future? And what should I do for 4.9 mm kidney stone?
I am 25 year old male and my problem is that as soon as I drink water I have to go washroom within few minutes .I drink approximately 3 ltr water everyday but I urinate same amount of water. Its like that my body has stop accepting water and my tummy is also increasing like a balloon. Please suggest me some solution.
I have problem of heavy urine smell from my pants after I pass urine .when I pass urine after some time very high smell is coming out of my pants that is very much embracing and shameful for me to sit among people .plz tell me the reason and its solution and its home remedy.
I have high Sgpt sgot levels, also urine culture reports were positive indicating colony of streptococcus What could be the disease associated?
Is tongue fissures can be healed? Will tongue become normal again? Is fissured tongue is a disease or symptom of another disease? Is fissured tongue a matter of concern?
My father is 59 year age, his prostate psa is 10.35, wht are the reason to increase this. And how it can be control.
I was diagnosed with small kidney stones measuring 3.4 mm in the upper calyx of left kidney. Doc said it will go naturally & was given neeri tablets initially. Later I consulted an urologist who prescribed urimax 0.2 mg. My second lab report after few days measured the stone with 2 mm. The medicines are not helping. I also have constant UTIs. Will this ever get healed naturally?
I have been doing the routine urine test done and each time the result is RBC 2-3 HPF and weak reaction. After that I have done KUB / CT Scan and Ultra sound along with urine Cytology and PSA blood all our normal. Out of 6-7 urine routine 2 results showed 5-6 RBC. The CT Scan shows 2 mm renal calculus below left kidney. As all results our normal fail to understand why is there blood in URINE. And also is it worry some and is Cystoscopy necessary to complete the process.
I am 42 years old my problem is that six month earlier I was diagnosed stone in kidney symptom. What to do now ?
From last fifteen days, at evening and night time after every 15-20 minutes I go for urine. What can I do.
Hi I am now 30 years old I had two operation delivers without knowing that I had only one right kidney from my birth. Is they any problem if I have only one kidney. What care should I take. Is they any chances that the same problem will be there for my kids.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about an increase in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.