Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I had intercourse for around 8-10 times in last 4 days. After yesterday night intercourse I am experiencing immense pain while urinating. I never did experienced this before. What this can be?
I am 26 years old and suffering from urinal problem i.e I have frequent urination (peeing) after drinking water. I went to doctor they suggest me to have xray of penis urethra and uroflowmetry .in xray report shows there is blockage in urethral opening and in uroflometry my urination is slow. Also there is a xray of kidney they showed no prostate in kidney. Pls suggest any non surgical method to resolve this issue.
I have stone in kidney with size of 6 mms, doctors suggested for surgery. Is any alternative without operation in ayurveda.
My aunt is suffering from less sodium in her body, due to which she is urinating without control. She has BP as well as Diabetes. She has become very weak. Pls advise.
She is suffering from stones. Multiple stones in both left and right kidneys.continuous pain is there in the back region. And she is underweight. The weight does not increase at all. Tell me how she can increase her body weight and also how can she reduce the stones in her kidney. Resolve both the problems.
I had 3mm stones in kidney by medicine they were cleared, is any future reappear of it sir, give me tips to take preventive steps.
.hi I'm 24 f.15 mm Kidney stone in pelvic uterine junction. D does it pass through urine or surgery required?
Sir I am having mild piles, ie, fissures and tag like thing. Would you please advise on medicines, especially food style etc.
Last month my father was detected with urine infection and after culture test Dr. started Colistin antibiotic treatment for 10 days after which he was discharged but after 2 days he was having fever and was again admitted to hospital and Dr. told us that the antibiotic treatment be given for 21 days after 21 days colistin antibiotic treatment my father is again having fever Why my father is getting recurrent infection What should we do further.
I am a 19 year old male. For about 4-5 days now, I've been having pain around my anus. The pain began after a rather intense bowel movement. Since the pain began, sitting, shifting position in bed, and many other simple movements bring moderate pain. Pain is made worse with a bowel movement and with an erection. Pain has been made better with exercise, a hot bath, or by passing gas. I would like to know possible conditions, the severity of each, and treatment.
Hello doctor 5 months back I had operated for anal fissure surgery by lord sclera method but now I am getting some sticky substances in my anal area I always get sometime red or yellow color. I want to know what is this. Is this any side effects due to this I cannot sit properly I always feel pain and I work in call center it is long sitting job. Please sir help me I cannot quit my job.
I have a question about my Prostate problem, as per Doctor's reply the PSA is high but our surgeons say that PSA keeps going high/low, up and down, the urine flow stream is normal but at times, it is dribling, please advice the cause and what is the remedy, I am now 73 years old person. Thanks.
My stomach seems always full, I need to to go 2-3 times to toilet in the morning. In the last my poop is semi liquid state, with some small black plastic like thing and after that I feel very weak and hungry. In the after noon I will feel very hungry, I have digestive problems from past 6 yes. Indigestion, constipation, stomach burning. Please reply.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.