Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrasadYour feedback matters!
Whenever I masturbate it ejaculates so early and after evacuation I have no longer attraction to the porn or something like that for few minutes. Is it bad? And how to cure it? I hardly masturbate 2 times a week.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines are of great help in the treatment of Insomnia. The natural Homeopathic medicines have zero side-effects and work to strike out the root cause of Insomnia. The Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in both inducing sleep as well as improving the quality of sleep. What’s more, the Homeopathic medicines for Insomnia do not carry any risk of dependency and can easily be stopped when complete recovery has taken place. The most common homeopathic preparations to cure insomnia are:
- Lycopodium: This is useful for symptoms such as suddenly waking up from sleep in the wee hours of the morning on a regular basis along with a hyperactive mind which will make you recall the daily events meticulously, much against your will.
- Rhus Tox: Useful for insomnia resulting from intense pain which might cause irritation and restlessness.
- Nux Vomica: This preparation has been proven to provide respite from this condition if the insomnia is caused due to increased stress or as a result of withdrawal symptoms from substances such as alcohol, cigarettes or other medications.
- Arsenicum: This is beneficial if the symptoms include waking up regularly at night around the same time along with anxiety and restlessness resulting from frequent bad dreams.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Insomnia. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
I suffer from this problem at least 2-3 times a yr. It get okay after various medications. I have done homeopath for almost 2yrs. This time it is almost 2 mths. Symptoms: I have irritation at the throat which causes me to cough erratically. Only right side if throat is sore and pains and even right nerve on the neck bloats when coughing. Eyes water mainly right, face turns red many a time leaky nose, sneezing and below eye circles on the cheeks pigmentation appears. Eye sockets and cheeks pain on being pressed. I try to avoid sour food, special vinegar raw or ripe mango and tamarind. Since the problem has increased in these last 3 yrs. Earlier I would suffer cold cough pharyngitis, other ailments antibiotic given by fly doc. What are the medicines should take for this sought of which I get with irritation at the throat. Discharge from mouth and leaky nose.
From last night what is happening that when stand up from bed for studies I feel like vomiting and its disgusting because in november there are my examinations which are very crucial for me and one more problem in early morning I feel like im suffering from loose motion 20 minutes I spend in wash room.
I hade unprotected sex with my gf on 7th. Her MC's date was 9, 10th. But she had not any. Does that mean she got pregnant. Now what to do. Please help me. Suggest me drug which can b given to her after 1 week. Help fast.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
See I am 20 ears old boy. My Hand is panning every time. What's are the treatments for this pain please help and proceed mybproblumes.
Ideal diet for 84 kg 48 years old with rice eating habit .Do 40 minutes gym ,30 mts badminton -5-6 days week. Prefer south indian food.
What are the symptoms of dengue? How it can be avoided? What are the medicines available in the market for getting cured from dengue?
I masturbate a lot Is it harmful I mean lyk 5-6 times a week How many times is OK to masturbate in a week And tell me something or some. Steps which I should use 2 stop my bad habit of masturbation.
I am 46 years old male. I am having pain in my lower back and kidney area after eating palak. Is it because of some allergy or something else. Pls.suggest.
Please give advice as how to control diabetes. Is it necessary to take medicine lifelong to control diabetes.
Sir I am having pre ejaculation after doing a sex of 2 mins and not satisfying my partner Can you help me to do a right treatment for it and tell me a tablet which I can take before mating for increasing of sexual intercourse.
Your mother has often yelled at you for playing video games for long hours, but obviously you haven’t paid heed to it. Such is the obsession with video games that they don’t let you rest unless you have championed all the levels in the virtual interface. Here is the source of all problems. Studies have revealed that video games have a direct relation to neuropsychiatric problems. As a result, many health experts across the world consider video game as a kind of health abuse.
People who play action-oriented video games are at higher risks. The more you indulge in these kinds of games, the more they are going to affect the hippocampus section of your brain. It is that part of the brain which is considered to be the centre of your nervous system, memory and emotion. Reduced hippocampus volume may make person vulnerable to multiple neuropsychiatric complications. Let us see some of the signs, which may indicate the onset of certain complications arising from an over indulgence in these games.
1. You spend hours on the computer or related gaming devices and devote lesser hours for your family and friends
2. You get agitated when someone stops you midway through the game
3. You become socially isolated and show signs of occasional mood swings
4. You are unable to keep a track of time once you start playing
5. You repeatedly neglect your studies, resulting in a dip in performance at school
Why does this happen?
All of the above signs indicate that sooner or later you might develop neurological problems. When you spend an excessive number of hours on playing and navigating through the games, the ‘hippocampus’ portion of your brain shows signs of decreased gray matter. As a result, the volume of the hippocampus shrinks, causing severe nerve related disorders such as schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, depression, and overall general stress.
One of the biggest reasons behind this is a lack of self-control. Most of the video games will encourage you to steal cars, run away after a theft and kill your enemies. Moreover, if you succeed, you are rewarded. This naturally unleashes a blatant urge for the gratification of all these awkward desires in your real life too. Hence, once you are encountered with the reality, you tend to show violent behavior. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.