Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pranitha KYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I'm 40 years old and am active cigarette smoker since years now. My front tooth is aching since 2 days and found its colour has also got changed. Not matching with its adjacent teeth. Pls let me help with the reason and treatment. Thank you in advance.
Sir I have continuous sneezing problem with my nose dripping all time also with some headache is also their. what should I do.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
I am suffering constant whiteheads on my face and sometimes on back. I tried using retino cream with no respite. Please advice on how to prevent the whiteheads from breaking out.
Hello sir .I am getting pimples by eating eggs how can I get rid of this please suggest me some way to get rid of this.
मुझे 8 साल से नीँद न आने की परेशानी है सुबह सोकर उठने से फ्रेश फील नही होता में हलकी डोज़ नींद की दवा की ले रहा हु लेकिन फ़र्क़ नही पड़ता में कोई गुटका या शराब नही पीता हु जब सर दर्द की दवा लेता हूं या जुखाम की दवा खाता हूं तो आराम फील होता है प्लीज कोई दवा बताये मेरे लिए में कोई टेंशन वाले काम भी नही करता हु न मुझे कोई टेंशन है
I had done urine test in the mrng but result is negative. So to get my periods what medicine should I take.
I am suffering from skin allergy (eczema) on legs from many days. I tried using allopathic medication. But it is not helpful for me. Sometimes it got cured by itself and appears again. Moisturizing my skin helps somewhat. Is there any guaranteed treatment for eczema? And if so; how many days should I use medication for that?
I have fever from yesterday morning. It bcms severe in night. I have pain in all joints, head, jaw legs etc. My face and eyes are all red. I can not open my jaw to eat. I can not even walk properly.
I have pimples and black dots on my face for last one week. What to do sir. Kindly tell me medicine. Please.
I was under treatment for non specific collitis for past 4 years and seems to be over. But I have gastritis and constipation now. I have been diagnosed with prostatitis 2 years back. How can I treat gastritis and prostatitis. Are both these a permanent issue.
Hello sir good morning. my friend have stones in his kidney. He is unable to walk and sit. What do do to overcome with this problem.
I am having a high blood pressure of 160/114. What should I do to loose my weight and maintain my body?
Hello Dr. I am 26 years old height 5.9 ft weight 86 suffering hypertension Medical investigation Current medicine: telmisartan 80 mg metoprolol 50 mg and amlodipine 5mgBP after medicine: 155/74 and before medicine 164/80 1. Doppler ultrasound of renal arteries: normal 2. Echo cardiograph: normal 3. ECG: sinus tachycardia Pulse rate: 118 4. Renal function test normal 5. Tsh serum: 5.4. 7. Lipid profile cholesterol: 112 triglycerides 107 8. RFT: normal 9. Blood sugar: 82 palpations after oily food Very fast palpitations and shortness of breath after running a short distance (100 Meters) only or walking on height (mountains.
Not many of us like the image that stares back at us in the mirror. We all would love to have those wrinkles gone, the dull appearance improved, the fine lines disappear, the spots (brown, black, gray, whatever) just vanish. However, they don't. They are all real, but the good news is that they are not here to stay. There are improved methods of producing younger, glowing skin and chemical peels is one of them.
In 2011, it was rated as one of the top 5 minimally invasive procedure with about a million people in the USA going for it to revitalize their skin.
What do they do: You could be of any age or gender, looking for a youthful, glowing skin. Chemical peels definitely are an option for you. The skin is the most exposed part and is prone to damage from sun, pollution and dust. These leave uneven tone, dull skin, wrinkles and spots. In all these cases, a chemical peel can produce a marked improvement. A chemical preparation (solution) is applied on the skin which dissolves and removes the upper layers of the skin and allows for new skin to form. This is younger looking, softer, and smoother with fewer imperfections. The strength of the solution and the duration of application will depend completely on the patient's presenting situation and goals.
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Unlike creams and serums and lotions, these offer a much faster way to achieving smoother, clearer skin.
- Improves skin tone: The rough, top layers that were exposed to sun are removed, producing skin with improved texture.
- Promotes collagen production: The skin is made to produce more collagen, which results in skin that has better elasticity and glow.
- Eliminates scars from acne: The damage done by acne through scars left behind can be 'peeled' off with a chemical peel.
- Improves damage from sun exposure: Exposure to sun is most harmful to skin, and chemical peels help reduce this damage by removing off the top layers of skin that is affected by constant exposure to sun. Mild dark spots also disappear with a chemical peel.
- Economical: Compared to the expensive creams and lotions that make huge promises, chemical peels are definitely cost effective.
- Quick fix: A session takes about 30 minutes with no need for recovery time.
- Boosts self-esteem: A smoother, glowing skin that is free of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines is sure to improve the person's confidence.
Following are the Indications for Chemical Peels:
- Treatment and Prevention of Acne
- Sun-induced Pigmentation
Chemical peels can be done on face, back, arms and legs, feet. elbows and knees, knuckles to even out pigmentation and smoothen the skin. Post care precautions are simple to follow-up avoidance of direct sunlight for first 4-5 days, strict application of sunscreen and keeping skin hydrated regularly.
A detailed discussion with your doctor about expectations is definitely the first step if you are thinking of going for a chemical peel.
Are you suffering from chronic pain, numbness or tingling in the hand and arms? It may be symptoms of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome:
CUBITAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
Cubital tunnel syndrome cause severe pain, numbness, tingling, and muscle weakness in the hand and arm.
Causes and Symptoms:
Cubital tunnel syndrome is also known as ulnar neuropathy .It is caused by increased pressure on the ulnar nerve, which passes close to the skin surface around elbow.
Factors which predisposes to the development of cubital tunnel syndrome are:
•Repeatedly leaning on your elbow, especially on a hard surface.
•Prolonged bending of elbow for sustained periods, such as while talking on a cell phone or sleeping with your hand crooked under your pillow.
•Abnormal bone growth in the elbow
•Intense physical activity that increases pressure on the ulnar nerve.
In most cases, cubital tunnel syndrome can be managed with conservative treatment. But in severe cases surgery may be required to reduce pressure on the affected nerve.