Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PramodhYour feedback matters!
If there is bleeding between two teeth gap? How to recover it. The food stuff stuck over period and bleeding starts after infection.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
I have problems in my teeth. Blood is coming while brushing. It is from last one year. I used sensodyne toothpaste. My teeth is being in yellow colour. I dont take any tobacco or. Cigerate. Then what to do.
I have pain my back teeth and swelling gums and coming pass in my back teeth. I checkd by a dentist he say akkal jaad is coming so coming pass its normal not critical. Sir what you say. I have problem sir please tell me any solution.
I have ulcers in my mouth from last 2 days and now skin of my forehead and head is coming out like fevicol comes out when applied on hand. What should I do?
I need root canal in 4 n 5 tooth. Please let me know your bestdiscounted price for root canal in 4 n 5tooth n ceramic caps for both. Let me know the no of sittings needed
Dear sir/Mam My front teeth has broken in an accident. Now, there is huge pain. So please guide me, what should I have do for repair my tooth and losing pain.
Am suffering with sulfur granule discharge from mouth during early morning mouthwash since a month. I heard it is due to actinomycetes. The granule count is 2 to 3. Wat should I do?
Hello, doctor I got a wound inside my mouth and it' s paining heavily. And I got white colour wound inside mouth I have attached pics please help.
For me my teeth has gone named called 2 of dhouda pandu named called. I consult a doctor over 2 years back,they told root canal process. What is the cost of that.May i expect the same treatment as rightnow.
I've been undergoing slight pain in the ends of my gum area. The top gum have slightly come off and I believe it's due to a new teeth coming out. Isn't it to early for my wisdom teeth to come out? Is there any medicines for the pain? I'm 19 years old.
Which is best for tooth crown capping. Metal or ceramic? What might be the cost per tooth crown capping?
I have gaps appearing in between my teeth from last few months. Also I wanted to know that my gums are dark in color, is there anything I could do for it?
1) I want to know the best tooth paste among all brands which is really good for teeth. 2) I had a root knal one of my teeth, is there any better option that this operation?
A thin layer of material placed over a tooth to protect its surface or improves its appearance is known as veneer. Dental veneers are a popular treatment for transforming your smile’s overall appearance. Placement of dental veneers can dramatically improve your smile and appearance. Most people believe that veneers are a single treatment when there are actually many types of veneer you can avail.
Some common types of veneers include—
Composite Veneers: Composite veneers are more commonly done. These are adjusted and sculpted during the dentist appointment. Cracked or chipped tooth, small cosmetic problems are usually fixed with composite veneers.
Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are expensive, but the effect they have on your smile is worth every penny. Porcelain veneer treatment involves multiple trips to the dentist’s office. They are stain-resistant and are more durable than other veneers.
Types of Dental Problems That Veneers Fix-
Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- Teeth that are discolored -- either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
The advantages of veneers are as follows:
They give a natural appearance to your teeth.
The tissues of the gum can tolerate porcelain well.
Porcelain veneers are resistant to stains.
The porcelain colour can be chosen to make dark teeth appear whiter.
Veneers offer a traditional approach in transforming the shape and colour of a tooth; they don’t normally require the intensive shaping before the procedure, like dental crowns do.
Veneers offer an aesthetic dental substitute.
I am chewing tobacco products like pan Masala from last 4-5 years. Due to this my mouth is not opening properly. I can put only one finger inside my mouth. Is this problem can b solved and of it is then how much money will I be charged for complete treatment.
I am Dinesh from chennai. My age was 20. In my age of 10. I fight with my friend and broke my teeth in half. Now I want to fill my teeth what can I do.
Proper nutrition is necessary for healthy teeth and gums. Eating a well-balanced diet gives gum tissues and teeth the important nutrients and minerals needed to stay strong and resist infections. Soft, sticky foods tend to remain on the grooves and between teeth
As and sweets, limit their intake (especially between meals).
When you do snack, choose nutritious foods such as cheese and dry crackers, vegetables, natural yogurt or fresh fruit.Choose plain milk instead of flavoured milk.
Use fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day especially before you go to sleep at night.(but avoid using with boring water) -
Use floss to clean between your teeth.