Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod PunarjaniYour feedback matters!
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I used so many creams but it was not working what I have to do.
Platelets are 128000. Fever repeat in 7 to 8 hours. Since 29th sep 2016. Dengue is negative. Kindly suggest.
Good afternoon sir/mam. I am nilima, my mother is 55, fat & short, she is having problem in her knee from long time. I request please give me if any solution.
I have been taking felizs5mg for two years for my anxiety panick attack treatment. Now as per doctor advice l am taking it alternatively leaving one day as not to withdraw suddenly but l feel body pain nervousness and some time anxiety also. Body pain at night is some time this much that it becomes difficult to sleep. Kindly help and advice me.
I am 23 yr old suffering from fibroid tumor since 1 yr. My weight is 40 kg and it doesnt increase. Due to which I feel very weak. Kindly guide me.
Sir, my weight is over now am 70 kg. I want to control my weight and fat. My chest and abss are looking bad I want to be a prefect men. My father is a faty person. I doted this is the reason for my nature help me.
I have black spots and pimple on my back. I use antiseptic soap but marks are too strong. Please tell me what to do with this problem.
I have facial hair with beard like growth in my face. I have tried laser hair growth reduction but of no help. I do not have thyroid or any ongoing disease. Kindly advice me.
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.