Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod PYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of drastic hair fall since 2 years and some of them get white what is the possible reasons. Suggest me.
Sir mere face par acne bohat hai bohat di tubes use kr k dekhi hai but koi farak ni hota. Please koi medecin or diet bta sakte ho.
Thanks Doctor for your help. Pigmentation is my wife's faces. How can it removed. With Warm Regards, Milan Datta.
I have male pattern baldness(Androgenic alopecia). I have consulted many doctors previously and all they suggested was minoxodil solution and ketoconazole shampoo to contain the hairfall. I have tried them but I am still loosing hair. Is there a way to completely stop hair loss and advancing hairline/hair volume growth. Thanks a lot!!
I am having itching problem in my full body ,eye and nose sneezing for last 4 months. I have taken so many medicines. Levocitrizen tab and many lotions applied calamine lotions. But while taking medicine I feel good as I stop the medicine again same problem persist .now I am unable to sustain without levocitrigen. Kindly suggest me.
Milia keep occurring around my eyes and under one of my eye its look like an extra skin occurs. What should I do?
I have white hair there number are keep on increasing my age is'17 please give me a advise how to turn them into black hair and precaution for it.
What is the treatment of fungal infection primarily affecting the private area and sporadically all over body for last 8 to 9 months. So far treated with cap. Canditral and ung. Flutimac, Betmet and Livafin. Gets relieved temporarily and comes back with great itching. Started with my 14 years son and spread to me and wife as well. Please suggest. Thanks.
I m suffering from migraine from last 2 days, yesterday went to neurologist n migraine is confirmed plus no abnormal EEG. Had 1st dose yesterday evening n in morning my body has red rashes all over. Consult doctor as per him medicines will not cause allergy. Please suggest. Medicine prescribed are: Richaxon, Ezso, Divva OD, Toficalm, augmentin 625. Now Augmentin n Ezso has been stopped and Azithral 500 has been started.
I have Dust Allergy form last 6 years. And I have also dark circle in my under eye. What I need to do please consult that.
Hello sir I am worried a lot I had been to consultant with ARHT I even paid some money and I said them I will be on 7th june. So does ARHT do a good hair transplant Please help me.
I am loosing hair quickly, I used many shampoo but still hair is falling, please suggest diet to stop hair fall.
I am 24 years old male. I'm having hair fall issue from about 1.5 year. Hair are falling directly from roots. Need advice to stop hair fall and increase hair growth. And is it good to take "Dr. Reddy's HaiRootZ? Please advice.
I got married in November. After my marriage my periods was normal. But since February I am not having proper periods. It's like spotting for two days only. My husband is not in india since Feb. Firstly I thought I am pregnant but I was not. So what should I do for regular and proper periods.
I am having problem with my pimples in the face. Its makes my face disgusting. What should I have do to reduce that pimples?
Women over the age of 25 gradually begin to reduce the muscle mass and fat or adipose deposition happens at almost 5 times the pace. There is also the collagen reduction that happens alongside. All these put together give the flab, which is a point of embarrassment for women. Thighs, stomach, below the butt are common areas and could require changing your wardrobe. However, given that almost 93% of the women have cellulite, a lot of been done to identify ways this. From topical chemicals to medications to surgery, there are various options.
If that sounds comforting, don't. Cellulite is not something that can be cured and will stay forever. It requires a lot of dedication and lifestyle changes to sustain the lost fat (learn more about The Healthiest Ways to Achieve Fat Loss), which is the most important phase. Also, cellulite is transmitted genetically, and if you have a propensity for it, the chances of relapse are equally high.
Listed below are some ways to manage cellulite:
- Dietary (learn more about Dietary Fats) changes: Reduce salt, salty foods swell up the fat cells, making the cellulite more prominent. Adding a lot of fiber and whole grains cleanses the intestines of toxins and reduces the amount of fat.
- Exercise regularly: Any physical exercise, be it walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming, that you enjoy is completely welcome. All these help burn fat and reduce cellulite. There are also specific exercises aimed at working the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors and abductors - one-legged lunges, squat and side lifts, V-leg pulls, etc.
- Massage: There are special massage bars with multiple notches on it, which helps stimulate fat and improve fluid circulation. Cellulite also has lymphatic drainage and a high chance of infection. Massage also improves lymphatic drainage, thereby reducing the chances of infection.
- Exfoliating: Body scrubs, especially around the area of maximum collection, also help reduce fat deposits. Scrubs containing coffee are particularly helpful, as it improves lymphatic drainage and caffeine tightens skin. There are also do-it-yourself kits available that claim to reduce cellulite. A word of caution here, use under medical supervision.
- Body Serum and body contour creams: These contain a combination of caffeine and antioxidants along with some active ingredients that are proven to mobilize fat deposits. Again, better to get medical opinion before use.
- Cellulite blasting technology: There are ways to mobilize cellulite by applying shockwaves to the area of cellulite and dissolve the fat. It is proven to be safe and is FDA approved.
Studies are also underway to test a drug that will dissolve the collagen in the skin, thereby reducing cellulite. This is yet to be proven and once done may become hugely popular as cellulite is a universal problem with women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.