Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. PramodYour feedback matters!
Sir mere father paraplegics hai due to spinal Cord injury kaya koi treatment hai Jo WO thik ho sake please suggest me a treatment.
I am having average blood sugar 6.6.& I am also having pain in my left feet below first three fingers, so I consult Orthopaedic Dr. He told me because of diabetes. Is it true? If true than I have to start diabetic tablet?
I am a sportsman 47 years old, regular cyclist .yesterday I went for cycling and started raining but kept on doing for 13 kms. And did cycling very hard while raining too When I reached back home my lower back neck started paining , I couldn' move my face for 3 to 4 days I think cervical problem May I know the precaution and cure.
Hi recently I have check my vit D and vit b12. Vit D shows normal 70 Ng. But vit b12 shows more than 2000 pg. Which is much more. One month before I had eucalmin tab for 10 days and 3 nevrigine ing. Every week. I am old case of cervical spondylosis. Slip disc osteoporosis and severe back pain red. D7- d10 spondylosis advise how to reduce this high value of vit b12 and know me the cause. Last Dec 2015 I have undergone bypass surgery. Waiting for your experts suggestion.
I suddenly felt a little pain in my left diaphragm that is the last rib on the left side last night. I didn't pay too much attention but now the pain is still there and has increased .it is a dull ache in that area. Other than that I feel no problem at all just that I haven't passed motions since the last two days. I have exams in a couple of days .please help me with my condition. What can be the possible causes and how do I treat it easily at home.
Hello doctor. I am 25 years old. I have cellulite in my thighs n back portion. Its very difficult for me to wear shorts. please suggest treatment for the same.
My grand mothers spinal cord position is slightly changed at the terminal portion ,she is suffering from huge pain ,physiotherapy is given to that particular portion ,she can not stand ,give a best remedy.
My age is 55, female, I don' t have blood sugar or any disease. I am having shoulder pain last one month. I going physiotherapy better now but why this happened, precautionary measuresor any exercise please explain
Meri mummy ke Right wrist me bhaut pain rehta h .kuch kaam nhi ho pata unse. please btaeye kya kre wo.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.