Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PramodYour feedback matters!
Hello mam. I am 38 years old .n Mere period hamesha hi date time SE pehle a jaate Hai .kabhi one week n kabhi before 2 days lekin is month nhi aaye .Meri last date 30 may thi n is month ab Tak nhi aaye .Mai kyon si medicine lu Jisse period aa jaaye .plss help me.
My due date for period was 15 September. But till now I didn't get my periods. When should I go for urine test.
My wife is suffering from abdominal pain and red discharge for 4 years. She suffers from pain before period and mild time of period. I married with her in 2015. When she takes antibiotic ,she gets less relief from pain. Is this symptom of endometriosis. I am fed up. I have lost hope from visiting to this doctor to that doctor. Whether it is curable or not, please suggest me .I shall be much obliged to you through out my life.
I am 28 years old girl. i am single. And my weight is 96 kgs and height is 5.3. I am having irregular periods problem and knee arthritis. I am not able to do exercise in large amount. And i am not able to diet also. I want to reduce my weight. From last 3 years I had put on 25 kgs weight. i am tired now. doing gym from last 11 years. Is there any easy way to reduce my weight.
I had sex with my bf 7-8 days ago .we did it with and without condom and he said that it did not discharged in pussy bt still I have doubt .after 2 days of sex I had stomach problem nd gastric problem as well nd this problem is in continuity .m afraid abt the chance of being pregnant. Nw I had something happening in my vagina may b due to tension please suggest me that there are any chances of pregnancy? If yes then how to avoid it through home remedies ?plz suggest me m very tensed .Date of period is after 10 th.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"
I am one week late. My LMP 30.3.17 .I have no baby last pregnancy is ectopic Dec-15 Cramping in my lower abdomen and backache also. I am a banker. 8 to 9 hours my sitting. Pls help me.
I was suffering from heavy menstrual flow, so according to the doctor's suggestion, I had done the USG of lower abdomen. In the report it says that in uterus myometrial architecture appears homogeneous. Endometrial cavity in midline location and well collapsed. Endometrium is thickened and measures 13. 8 mm in thickness. Uterus measures: 90.7x46. 3x61.9. Both ovaries are normal in size. There are no abnormalities in blood test. Which is the cause of this kind of bleeding? I'm 51 years now. What is the ailment and what should be the appropriate treatment? Thanking you.
How to do pregnancy test in home? Periods delayed 10 days so might be pregnant because she had sex on april 19th. How to avoid pregnancy suggest any tablet please,
Hi I am 28 year old female married since 2 yrs. Actually my period was irregular since 6 months. My last period was 29 apr 16. So I went to local gynaecologist and for her prescribed I did prolactin test and the result was high abt 48 and having pcos by usg test. And then she suggested me to go for ct scan and I did that also but report was normal. But yesterday I came to know that I am I am 5 weeks pregnant. I am very much afraid whether to continue with pregnancy or go for abortion. I am afraid of that ct scan will affect my baby's growth. And what abt pcos. Please help me out. If I go for abortion will it affect to next baby or is there any chances of infertility in future? Please guide me. Thank you.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.
I have done sex on 18 06 2016 . My all sperm went to vagina. My sperm count is 95 Mil/ml. My wifes MC also regular, which had come on dated 09 06 2016 . Now I can say we will get good news in next month.
I am pregnant of 63 days. I had sex with my husband. He did not put jerk and he didn't eject sperm. But he slowly injected his penis into my vagina. Does it harm my baby physically. But I am fine no bleeding. Answer my question soon doctor within 2 hours please.
Hello Sir, We are planning for a child from last 3 months but my wife is not getting pregnant We thought this time she will get pregnant & we are doing the intercourse during his ovulation period but still no result Can you please help & provide necessary tips for this . Thanks.
Sensory processing disorder is an unfortunate neurological condition that affects many people around the world, but there are many home remedies for this disorder that can help ease the symptoms, including cognitive practice, salt therapy, homeopathy, skullcap, increasing melatonin levels, and dietary alterations.
Sensory processing disorder:
Many people confuse sensory processing disorder with other forms of autism spectrum disorder, but in fact, the two are very different. Sensory processing disorder is characterized by the inability to properly interpret and experience sensory information from one’s environment. This issue can often go undiagnosed, and the child is instead considered overly picky, easily agitated, distracted, hard to please or simply “difficult”. The problem, of course, is that this neurological disorder can severely impact learning and behavior, a problem that can last well into their older ages. This can manifest as being overly sensitive to various textures, movement, tactile skills, and movement, or it can affect balance, eating and normal play activities. It is believed that this disorder is caused by genetic and neurological factors, many of which are still being researched.￼
Sensory process disorder comes in three main types – sensory modulation disorder, sensory-based motor disorders and sensory discrimination disorders. The first is defined by the inability of the brain to interpret the duration, frequency or intensity of a sensory input, making children feel anxious and unwilling to engage or experience new sensations or activities. Essentially, these children are either over-responsive or under-responsive to certain stimuli, making it difficult for them to interact or function normally while performing basic daily tasks. The second form of sensory processing disorder manifests as difficulty with posture and motor skills, as a result of sensory input being disorganized or mistranslated by the brain. The final variety happens when sensory information is not processed. This final variety is often evidenced by poor performance in school or a lack of attention when being spoken to.
All of these disorders are often overlooked and ignored as a legitimate neurological issue, but poor sensory information processing can have serious side effects. A number of formal behavioral and cognitive therapies have been suggested and implemented in cases around the world, but there are also home remedies that can improve the symptoms of sensory processing disorder.
7 surprising home remedies for sensory processing disorder
1. Homeopathy: Certain homeopathic remedies for sensory processing disorder have been praised over the years, including belladonna and stramonium. As with most homeopathic remedies, it is important to speak directly to a trained practitioner, particularly with such powerful substances that are meant to sedate and alter neurological function. That being said, anecdotal evidence has shown behavioral and cognitive improvements in children following the use of certain homeopathic remedies.
2. Cognitive practice: neurological disorders may be difficult to diagnose at times, but if your child has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder, then it is important that you engage in daily practice sessions to improve cognitive function and form neural pathways that allow your child to better operate in the world. From the creation of visual cues and practice materials to real-world applications of social interactions and game-play, it is possible to see positive results if you are consistent in supporting and encouraging new forms of behavior and understanding of their condition.
3. Salt therapy: there is a great deal of natural evidence that salt baths can be highly effective for certain hyperactive conditions and other neurological disorders. Epsom baths are inexpensive and have been trusted around the world for hundreds of years. You can also apply epsom salt topically to the skin, in the form of creams, or through simple foot baths as well. It is believed to impact sensory processing disorder by calming the nerves, promoting restful sleep, and lowering anxiety levels, all of which can be experienced by children suffering from this condition.
4. Dietary alterations: certain foods can negatively affect neurological function and processes, which is why paying attention to one’s diet when suffering from sensory processing disorder can be important. Some people have found that removing all grains from the diet is helpful, particularly in terms of gastrointestinal issues. This is also known as the paleo diet, but before administering it to your child, speak with a doctor to see if that could be a potential option.
5. Skullcap: one of the most popular herbs for the treatment of sensory processing disorder is skullcap, which possesses strong nervine properties that can boost cognitive function and improve the connections of the brain. This can prevent the onset of neurological disorders, making it particularly useful in the treatment of sensory-based motor disorders.
6. Ginseng: ginseng is the ancient chinese remedy that seems to make the list of every natural remedy, and with good reason. Ginseng can positively boost cognition, increase concentration levels, and stimulate the proper function of neurotransmitters. All of these side effects of ginseng can make it a valuable asset as a home remedy for sensory processing disorder.
7. Melatonin boost: Some research has linked low levels of melatonin with sensory processing disorder, meaning that the body doesn’t make enough. While this connection is still being explored, plenty of anecdotal evidence argues that melatonin deficiency leads to the sleeplessness, mental exhaustion and physical fatigue that accompanies spd. For young children, not getting enough sleep can have serious impacts on cognitive ability and neurological function. In other words, add some melatonin-rich foods like pineapples, bananas, oranges, sweetcorn or tomatoes to your child’s diet to prevent or manage spd.