Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Hi I have stomach pain from last three days back pain and ulcer in mouth also Please suggest what shout I do.
I'm 25 yrs male, facing problem of having bad breath. I do brush twice a day and I use listherine when it starts, how can I get rid of this permanently?
Mere upper dant me doctor ne cap & ecg bataya h jiski cost 3000rs batai h, kya koi simple treat ment nahi h.
My age is 22 I am facing a problem of having some different symbols on my tongue and as per my knowledge it was called geographic tongue, since childhood I am suffering from this, what is the cure for this problem?
My mouth smell alot at any point of time I brush them daily and have lots of water to still the same is there any suggestions to control it or to vanish this problem bcz every time I can not cary the mint or sprays for this?
My son aged 13 years have worm in 2 upper jaad and one lower jaad upper jaad is the second last. I consult 2-3 doctors but they told me please go for root canal but I don't want root canal. Now my question is any possibility to come natural jaad. And now what is the opinion of you and his one jaad is coming next to the particular jaad. Or may I remove all the three jaad's please tell me if any complications.
I am 23 years old female. I have pain due to coming out of wisdom tooth at the left side of mouth in lower set of teeth. Some times it become severe pain and I feel swelling under mouth near molars. My jaw bone also pain at left side. Even can not wash my face due to pain. Give me suggestion so that it comes out fast and I get rid of pain. And how to reduce pain?
Dr saheb pyrea hoo gaya hai teeth mein green and kala kala saa hoo gaya hai jiski wajah see lower front teeth thoda patla bhi hoo gaya hai daily brush bhi karta huin dant kanti and aab halka halka saa 2 pass kee teeth mein bhi kala kala saa hoo gaya hai masoodoo kee neechee help karen.
Hi doctor, I not take my food properly in all days. Because of work stress. So in my tongue ill with wounds. What I want to do?
I get my teeth scaled almost after 2 years and after that my gums start bleeding. I brush my teeth every morning and evening. Doctor says brush properly but I know that I do it. What can be the reason. I am not diabetic and overall have a good health.
Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
- To protect your jawbone: Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
- To eat properly: Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth.
- They do not move or shift but remain in place: Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
- To keep your face from sagging: Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
- To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth: Nearby, teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.