Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramila RodriguesYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! My Ivf donor egg process has been delayed as I was hospitalised for High bp and typhoid. I discontinued tablet oral g for 5 days then I got my periods on 10th June. I got my periods soon after stopping tablet. Before 10th June I had my periods on 25th may. Now when will I get my periods. Are there chances to conceive naturally in this cycle. I was going for Ivf as my amh count was low. Will my next periods come on time or I need some medicines. Pls reply.
I am trying to conceive till 1 yr. My Dr. ask me to do IUI test. Can this process works to conceive and how many chances of get pregnant after iui? Please answer this question soon its urgent.
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to following reasons:
- One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
- Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
- Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
- Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
Pain from sex in women can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
- If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
- If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
- Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
Sir. Meri gf ko 32 din sa jada ho gaya hai par abhi tak periods nahi aaya please aap koi dawa bataiye jissa ki periods aa jai. please sir dawa ka naam bataiyega.
My wife get little gland on her breast. And now it's increase day by day. Or its starts pain when touched little hardly.
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
For pregnancy to occur, every part of the complex human reproduction process has to take place just right. The steps in this process are as follows:
• One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
• The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
• Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
• The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
• The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
I am having sister and she is not having regular monthly. She is having tablets for it. But when she have it she is feel to sleep feel tired she is studying so she can't have tablets nd she is getting fat why is he she getting fat? Nd how can she have a regular monthly? Will she have kids if she don't have regular?.
Hi Doctor my wife pregnant around 8 to 9 week from yesterday she got bleeding not much. During white discharged now it's pink colour we had ultrasound that time fetus size is 9.8 mm and as per doctor we need to wait 10 days more. But as of now she is not feel like periods days. So please help us is it fine? Or any chance of miscarriage.
Reduces Cholesterol – Fenugreek contains saponins that help reduce the body’s absorption of cholesterol from fatty foods, reduce the body’s production of cholesterol, especially the harmful low density lipoprotein (LDL) levels.
Prevents Diabetes – Fenugreek contains a rare amino acid (4HO-Ile) that has anti-diabetic properties. It enhancing insulin secretion under hyperglycemic conditions (for type 1 diabetes) and increasing insulin sensitivity (for type 2 diabetes). Also galactomannan, a natural soluble fiber, present in fenugreek slows down the rate of sugar absorption into blood.
Protects from Cancer – Fenugreek has estrogenic effects and is a possible alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Saponins and mucilage in fenugreek bind to toxins in the food and flush them out, thus protecting the mucus membrane of the colon from cancers.
Increases Breast Milk – Herbal tea made of fenugreek seeds contains diosgenin, works as a galactagogue, enhancing breast milk production in lactating mothers, and facilitates infant birth weight regain, in early postnatal days.
Eases Labor Pains: Fenugreek stimulates uterine contractions, reduces labor pain, and eases child birth process.
Ease Women’s Health Complaints: Compounds like diosgenin and isoflavones, with oestrogen-like properties, help reduce menstrual cramps associated with PMS, ease menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and mood fluctuations. Abundance of iron in fenugreek covers up the iron deficiency during adolescence (initiation of menstrual periods), pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Boosts Testosterone Levels – Significant positive effects of fenugreek on physiological aspects of male libido have been noted. It assists in maintaining healthy testosterone levels curing erectile dysfunction.
Aids Digestion – The mucilage in fenugreek seeds is effective against heartburn or acid reflux and soothes gastrointestinal inflammation, relieves indigestion, treats constipation, digestive problems created by stomach ulcers, and coats the stomach and intestinal lining. It also detoxifies the liver.
Helps Weight Loss -This thermogenic herb, with its natural soluble fiber, galactomannan, aids weight loss by suppressing appetite, providing quick energy, and modulating carbohydrate metabolism. It also helps flush out harmful toxins.
For Fever and Sore Throat: Herbal tea (fenugreek, lemon and honey), is used as traditional remedy to replenish the body after a bout of fever. The mucilage in fenugreek soothes cough and sore throat.
Hair Care: Fenugreek contains lecithin that hydrates the hair, reduces the dryness of the hair, cures dandruff, conditions the hair, and treats a variety of scalp issues which makes our hair healthy and strong.
Skin Care: Fenugreek has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which draws out toxins accumulated underneath the epidermis and tones the outer layers of the skin and is traditionally used as a remedy for eczema, burns, abscesses, gout, skin inflammation, scars, blackheads, pimples, wrinkles, and cystic acne.
Heart Care: Fenugreek seed contains galactomannan (a polysaccharide), that lowers the risks of a heart attack. It is also an excellent source of potassium which counters the action of sodium to help control heart rate and blood pressure.
Pacifies Heartburn and Acidity: Due to the presence of high quantities of mucilage, consumption of fenugreek helps soothe digestive inflammation by coating the lining of our stomach and intestine, curing acid reflux or heartburn.
Nutrient source: Fenugreek seeds are rich source of trigonelline, lysine, l-tryptophan, saponins, fibers, high content of Vitamin A and C, calcium, iron, proteins, carbohydrates and trace minerals.
Hai Sir, Now my wife is in pregnancy. Now 3 months completed.This time what are the exercise to do in the morning. Please suggest me sir ?
Mam I have a sex problem my husband have no problem but my body language not encouraged for sex last 2 years I will try to be pregnant but no result are there my reports are normal my periods are not properly come. Tell me the best soln.
Hi, I took and I pill on 14th June after having Sec without a condom tho he pulled out long before his ejaculation , my periods started on 18th lay month and used starts around 15-18th every month but it usually like delays a day or two every month , today is 18th and I still haven't gotten my period there was a little bleeding a day after taking the pill but that can't be my periods . What should I do ? Can you please help me with this ?
I have in relation with my husband without any protection but why I am not getting pregnant? Always my period is coming on time. Please tell me what should I do?
My boyfriend did fingering to me on may 26th and I got periods on June 2nd. But it's July 20th and I didn't get periods. Is this due to pregnancy?
2. Bathing before sunrise to reduce mucus related problems (stick yellowish mucus in sinus plexus).
3 if ganges near then take bath there.
4. maintain a proper weight.
5. Female 5' to 5.5' minimum 55 kgs max 60 kgs app.
6. Male 5' to 510 ,in 60kgs max 75 kgs app.
7. Water intake daily 3-5 ltrs.
8. Freehand exercise 30 min in morning daily to accumulate more oxygen into blood.
9. Avoid oily food outside. only fruit juice or white sweets.
10. nutritious balance diet.
11. prepare popcorn in home and do breakfast with it to
be healthy and avoid stool related problems.
12. I am opening Nutrition club to get healthy.
13 to increase working power to be wealthy.
14. My success is there if I sort out your health problems.
15. Pranayam daily.
16. Eat slight less what you normally intake.
I am married we want more time while having intercourse but I am unable to do this suggest me some tablet to get some time while doing.
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.