Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PramilaYour feedback matters!
By touching other region of vagina causes pregnancy? Is pregnancy possible without ejaculating inside vagina?
I missed periods and urine test at home reveals m pregnant have two kids and now I am not ready for third want to discard the pregnancy. What medicine can I have without consulting doctor since we live in joint family it would difficult to go to doctor and consult and get medicine Please advice.
Actually we had sex in month 4-6 times and actual menstrual cycle time for my girl friend is 15th we had sex on 11th and since 2 days she is bleeding very less and its bleeding rare time like half hour once or late she is not bleeding continues iz this effect of having sex and even we do not use condoms and I hvnt ejaculated my sperms inside bt we had sex what might be the reason will she get periods or she wil get pregnancy.
Hello doctor .I really need some proper solution. Now I am taking ChromiNAC-A and Glycomet 1 Gm. Actually I had gone to doctor for irregular periods. She gave me these 2 medicine. Along with these things I am also taking crimson 35 .she told me to take this crimson 35 (21 tablets) for 3 month. This is my 3rd month. She again told me that I will continue those 2 medicine (chromiNAC and glycomet) till December. But I know that crimson 35 is a anti pregnancy pill. My questions is chromiNAC-A and glycomet are also anti pregnancy pill or what? Can we plan for a baby while continuing these 2 medicine after September? Please answer my questions and clear my doubts. Please. Thanks.
I am 26 year old working women suffering from PCOD. I was taking aayurvedic treatment since 2 & half years but still PCOD is there. I am not having my periods since December. I consult many doctors but not yet sort it out. My parents suggest to go for Homeopathy. Hope you will help me.
I am a 31 years old woman & experiencing a severe pain on the right side of my nipple. Can it be a breast cancer? Pls advice.
Hi, last two days back I did exercise for two hrs and it started bleeding for 2 to 3 drop I thought it's period but no, it's bleeding very little color is very pale please help me what to do and it's itching over there what should I do? I have thyroid and pcod problem.
Hello Doctor, For past 2 years i'm getting late periods which I never experienced throughout my 23 yrs. For every 3 - 4 months once i'm getting my periods since 2 years. That too I have to eat papaya and other foods which will help to induce it. Consulted doctors and got same feedback from everyone that change in food, increase in weight, stress, etc. Which I never experienced. I had checked my thyroid too, it is 4.150 (TSH 3rd generation). If I get my periods 4 month once then it long lasting for 3weeks with heavy flow and blood lumps. I'm tired of searching for solution. Please suggest me what is going on inside my body. Why this sudden change for this 2 yrs.
If I've taken 6 pills of black cohosh during a pregnancy that I wasn't aware of ,would it be okay if I stopped taking them now or what kind of effects will I be facing? Should I go on and take the rest or stop? Please help.
Hello, I am 30 years female. I have been conceived through donor IUI, currently I am two months and 5 days pregnant. I masturbated today by rubbing my clitoris by hand under running water. Will it affect my baby, I am really worried. Kindly please help me doctor.
I am married person and my testicle of one side is squeezed many years ago. We are trying for a baby but my wife could not conceived. Can testicles make problem for that?
My wife Sandhya is pregnant of 5 week having thyroid also which under limit and now taking 50 mg tablet daily in morning and folvite 5 mg & susten 200 in morning and night respectively. She is getting pain and stretching near belly button. What is the problem & can she take any medicine for that. Or it is normal As per usg scan report every things normal.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal x-rays: Abdominal x-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of x-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid x-rays until absolutely necessary. X-rays of area other than abdomen if considered essential by your doctor can be performed after wearing an abdominal lead shield.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as foetal alcohol syndrome or fas, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Illicit or recreational drugs: Drugs like marijuana, cocaine and other recreational drugs are again absolutely forbidden in pregnancy. These result in birth defects in the unborn child, poor growth and even withdrawal symptoms in the newborn after birth.
- Medicines: As the metabolism of a growing baby is very different from that of an adult, it is very important to be sure of the medicines that you take while pregnant. This is especially true in the first trimester or the first 3 months of pregnancy when the foetus is most vulnerable. Certain medicines are deemed safe for the baby, while some are potentially harmful. Hence one must make sure to consult your doctor before taking any medicine when pregnant.
- Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.