Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
My brother 32 years had brain stroke 8 months ago on the right side and he was operated. Since then he is not getting the left hand movement at all. He has got 70% of leg movement. We are really concerned. All types of treatments we have tried including regular physiotherapy. What should we do now?
I'm 23 year old I face a really hard time to get sleep I have a insomnia problem. I think this is happening for the past 10 years and due to that I woke up very late in the morning. So please suggest me what should I do to prevent this problem.
I am 18 years old male and I suffered from half head pain. I have lot of stress, tension, lack of sleep and so on. What should I do?
Hello doctor. I am feeling my numbness in my ears from last two days. What should I do? and having some sensations in my palm also.
I have pain in the 2nd, 3rd & 4th fingers of right foot. Also the the foot area immediately below these fingers is partially numb. I feel more cold near this part of my foot when I am sleeping and it is very irritating. I am able to carry on my daily routines without much problem but can, t walk more than about a kilometer after which it starts hurting. I am 75 yrs old &am still active without any major problem. Can you please suggest some remedy/exercise.
I am 73. In a recent MRI report' Impression' clause contains the remark -" The lateral ventricles are dilated. The dilation appears to be out of oroportion to the amount of atrophy. This could represent NPH and needs clinical corelation" Kindly explain the remark for layman' s understanding.
I am suffering from a nerve problems and sometime my hands stop working due to this. So will you help me.
Im a migraine patient from 4years im taking treatment but mujhe ek puchna hai jab bhi main ghahri neend main sota hoon mujhe paralise jaise hota hain mera demag chalta or body kaam nhi karti main jor jor se jhatke deneki koshish karta hoon phir kuch seconds baad mera sharir phirse helne lagta hain yeh jo mujhe hora hain sirf ghehri neend main hota hain aisa q? Or thandi main he hota hain 4salo se please solve my question and tell me konsi bimari ho sakti hain plz.
Hello Sir I am 22 years old male, I am suffering from one side brain pain and also one side hand, leg, tongue, teeth and also skin go to unconscious sometimes, and also both eyes can not see properly during this full process my mind hanged at all for minimum 24 hours. I can not understand what going on? This full problem happens sometimes but when I don't know. Since last more than 7 years. What should I do?
The Human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How Homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.