Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. PramaodYour feedback matters!
I'm 50 years old. And i'm having a severe pain in my shoulders. The pain starts from the neck, and comes to the shoulders. Whenever the pain comes, the area gets swelled up. What should I do? Is it related to physiotherapy or should be consulted to neurologist? what should be done to this pain?
Sir, I am 18 years old boy. Mere haath kabhi kabhi kaapte hai, jab me kisi me saamne kuch likhta hu, sign krt hu, air jyadatr jab mobl PR typing krta hu. Akele me kabhi nahi kaapte hei. Pls tell me answer.
I am 23 years old. Sir mujhe 4 year se migrain hai har waqt headache rahta hai, bahut pain karta hai,what can I do.
My Husband was operated for tumor in his brain (right) in dec 2013. After 2 months he regained some of his left leg movement and now walking slowly with cane. However, he could move slightly his left shoulder, close his fist. There are no movement in fingers or cannot open his fist. His Physiotherapy is still on going. Please , i would want to understand the situation.
In order for your brain and nervous system to function as they should, your body needs a high input of fat-soluble vitamins that contribute to the building up of the fatty layers that protect your nerves from damage. And one such vitamin is vitamin K, which you can get in high amounts by eating spinach.
Spinach also helps regulate the production of hormones in the nervous system to improve mood, sleeping patterns, and the body's response to physical activity and stress.
Spinach may not give you superhuman strength to fight off villains like Popeye's nemesis Bluto, but this iron rich leafy green can help you fight a different type of enemy -- iron-deficiency anaemia
I am 24 years old female, I ahve a migraine, I am suffering with this since 4 years, I have to use those types of medicines but no use, so can you please tel me the correct solution.
I am 65 years old, I have disease parkinson I have also undergone by trodat test which is found that dopamine chemical came from head/mind is not properly produced sandoma plus tablet per day 4 8 am, 13 pm, 17 pm, 22pm per day Also using ayurved zandu's zandopa powder On late time by one hour it feel uneasiness medicine sandopa+ is only one medicine Is it painkiller? Please advise for life time recovery I also walking, cycling, seeming and yoga pl also advise for reproduction of dopamine thanks sir
My son is 18 years old. First time seizures started at night 3. 30am on 9th may 2014, than after one month brain disturbed and 3rd time at 12. 30pm like seizures. Now eptoin tablets takes daily. What is best treatment?
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.
My father is 65 years old and suffering from Parkinson's disease. What precautions I and he have to take for his better health.
Meri wife ke sir me hamesha dard bana rahata hai checkup se migrain ka proble bataye treatment bhi karwaya but thik nahi ho raha hai kya kare bataiye.
I am 53 yrs old. I have foot drop problem on left side numbness, tingling. My MRI Report shows that there is depression on L-5, S1, pain is there on Lower Back.
Pain in back from last 5-6months. Numbness. L1-S1 dislocation of disc. Medication: Gabapin400 & tizan Doctor has recommended me for'root block sleeve so should I go for this or not? If yes then is there any further complications or side effects in future? Otherwise what should I do?
I have migraine from 3 years when it comes I cannot tolerate the brightness. And no any other symptoms. What's the permanent treatment for this?
Hi Mere bhai ka 12 date ko shaam ko accident ho gya tha so head injury ho gya hai to wo abhi bol nhi paa raha hai to sir wah kitne din baad bol payega.
I have both depression and insomnia. This makes sleeping at least 200% harder. What is some advice I can use while I wait for some medicine that doesn't affect my mental health? The fear of being alone comes from my depression and the insomnia forces me to be alone with my dangerous thoughts. Please help.
Autism is a one of the developmental disability.
1. Physical -
2. Mental -
Autism is neurodevelopmental disorder characterised by impaired social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication and restricted and repetitive behaviour. Triad of autism:
1. Not responding to name- loss of eye contact
2. Repetitive Behaviour
3. Can't relate socially
Autistic child has more energy than normal children.
1. Genetic Mutation
2. Environmental factors - infectious diseases, heavy metals, phenol, pesticides, alcohol etched.
4. Emotional causes
Role of Homoeopathy :
Increase autism there is always have some genetic cause so we have to cure or improve that state. Homoeopathic medicines are only medicines which have good genetic action.
After giving Homoeopathic medicines biting n Self destruction decreases, Hyperactivity decreases.
Along with this understanding n immunity of the children improve.