Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pralhad PatkiYour feedback matters!
I am a male of 61 years. I experience difficulty in recollecting matters handled/things kept in last 15-20 days. I do suffer from diabetes which is under check and also hypertension. Reason for above difficulty? Remedy?
Hi Doctor, My sister has some motion problem since 2 months. We consulted one gynecologist in Hyderabad last month. But now also she is facing same problem. She is not getting motion. Daily she is eating all the things but she is not getting anything to out. Her age was 16. So kindly give me your suggestions to consult which doctor and which type of food she have to eat.
How can I get control on sex please tell me ho can I get control on it it's very difficult for me I'm student and now a days its common for me every day I know its not better for me but then also I can't get control. Thnxs. Rishabh.
I am suffering from head ache for every 2 3 days have ate medicine. So please can you give me solution.
Sir, I have prepared for competitive exams, and I studied well but after few days I was forgetting and facling sleeping problems as well. I'm not getting complete sleep.
Sir mujhe latrin ache she nehi ho raha he. Din me do bar jana padta he kabhi kabhi bilkul bhi nehi hota. 8 mahine se ye prblm he. Milk pita hnu to pet garm ho jata hee or bathrum bhagn padta he. Yesa kiyn ho raha he?
Hi I am having yellow eyes whenever I smoke a cigarette And this is happening for past one year I have had my blood test and am not having typhoid or tb.
I masturbate once in a day. Is it harmful? Or may occur any problem in future? How many times should I masturbate in a week?
Hello all doctors, I don't know my jaw try to crushes themselves forcefully, I can't control on it but it causes jaw pain and extreme headache, it starts anytime. I don't chew anything like chewing gum or else or anything. Lease help me out why its happening to me, any deficiency or any diseases.
My friend's age is 26. He cannot sleep at night without masturbating. After doing that he feels tired and then only he can sleep. He tried to change this bad habit, but couldn't sleep at all for 2 nights. He told that finally the sleep came in the morning for those two days and he couldn't go to work for those two days. What's the solution? He masturbates 2/3 times each day.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.