Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, Pimples or acnes are coming on my face from the past 3 or 4 years. It is still continuing but it is not intense as before but now what's the problem with me is that my face is rough and uneven (like tarred road as my friends says) is there any possible treatment to reduce the unevenness on my face, if yes how much will it cost?
My age is 23 , I was in diet . Ht : 5.11 . I used to go to gym for 1 hr . From past 3 months I lost 7 kgs and my currents wt is 73. 5 kgs . I'm trying to get flat belly (6 pack ) , almost done but lower belly fat is too much . So, I want to use apple cider vinegar for burning fat . Could you please suggest me that , how to include it in my daily diet ? Timings ? Quantity ? Can I mix it with water ? Green tea ?
I am 20 years old. I was having some family problems so I was in high depression, anxiety, hypertension, suffering from PTSD and was suicidal. Due to these psychological issue I was also doing very high drug abuse. Now I am out of drugs and little bit happy too as some problem are resolved too. The main thing is I was soo good at sex 2 years back with a good size and very good stamina. But now I don't achieve erection to fullest and for a long time. Any tips suggestions comments and medication or natural treatment. Please help. I am not able to sleep. Its just I had indulged myself into activities so I get tired and get to sleep after struggling for it over bed for hours. Still level or stress depress and hypertension is too high.
Sir my name is Mohan I have one problem my stomach is very pain full in night times please give a saturation.
I am suffering from regular hair loss. I am only 17 now but have bald patches. How to prevent it and regrow hair naturally.
I am 25 years old and I am suffering from fat around my waste I want to reduce my fat and keep me slum. kindly suggest home remedies.
I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from fever earlier but now fever is over but still my body temperature and I am feeling like I have internal fever but not showing in thermometer as thermometer show 97 degree please suggest me which is natural fruits I take to increase my immune system to fight with fever or suggest me medicine so that my internal fever will over.
I am suffering from tooth pain since 7 days took the painkiller but no relieve kindly prescribe some medicine?
The causes of obesity which make it necessary for a person to go for weight loss remedies are:
1. Unhealthy Diet
Having a diet rich in calories and eating over sized portions can lead to overweight problem.
If you have a sedentary lifestyle, you tend to gain weight as the calories are not used up and they get converted to fat.
3. Medical Problems
Medical problems like Cushing’s syndrome, Polycystic Ovary etc can cause obesity
While studying what should be our posture to avoid neck pain. While studying within 15 minutes I get slow neck pain. I use chair and table.
My skin problems so many long time many doctor consult but no solution. Skin has many dark circles &pimples. Can be help me.
Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting.
Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion - you spent the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bent in a wrong manner while picking up your child. However, the actual cause of your spinal agony may not be very clear, but it pays to be aware of the possible reasons that can cause backache. It is good to consult a doctor if your back pain is consistent and recurrent.
Here are few of the causes:
1. The position of your pelvis
The pelvis consists of three bones that can shift depending on which muscles become weak or stiff. This brings about a pull in the muscle of the lower back, resulting in severe strain to this area. You should consult a physiotherapist for suggestions regarding the best exercises for strengthening your pelvic area.
2. Weak abdominal muscles
A cause of your back pain can be weak stomach muscles. Abdominal muscles play an important role in balancing out the constant bending that your back muscles perform. When you've weak abdominal muscles, your spine is not able to maintain proper balance, resulting in severe stress on the spinal column.
3. Disc injuries
Located between the bones of your spine, discs perform the function of a shock absorber. Physical injury to these padded cushions can cause them to break open, leading to a condition known as herniated disc. This can then bring about pain in the back area.
Few precautions that can be taken for a hurting back. Despite the causes, there are certain precautions that you can take, which are:
- Avoid sitting in a bad posture, that is, keep your back straight as much as you can. Pull and stretch your body in continual intervals to keep it relaxed.
- Consult the right physician instead of doing exercise that can aggravate your pain.
- Take a break from work and go for short walks, every couple of hours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.
A particularly stressful situation or event that has created terror or been overly dramatic or dangerous can lead to stress and anxiety long after the individual has physically come out of the situation. This kind of a traumatic condition is usually what characterises Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD).
In simple words, PTSD is a neurological disorder which affects individuals after experiencing severe traumatic situations.
Symptoms of PSTD:
- Mood symptoms: mood swings are the most common outcome of these symptoms. The patient may experience a complete lack of enthusiasm and drive to indulge in activities like hobbies and socialising. Also, the patient may end up harbouring feelings of negativity towards family, friends and strangers, besides going through phases of guilt and self blame for the occurrence of the traumatic event.
- Re-experiencing symptoms: these symptoms include flashbacks and life like re-imagination in the form of dreams and nightmares. In many cases, the patient may remember and re-experience the entire scene or series of events that have led to the trauma in the first place. This can be triggered by a memory or association with words, events and other such things that have to do with the memory of the traumatic episode.
- Arousal symptoms: arousal or reactivity symptoms may trigger the same reactions that the person showed during the traumatic experience. These may include being on edge constantly in anticipation of a reoccurrence, or even getting startled by the slightest thing since the mind is already occupied with thoughts of the event, constantly. Anger and emotional outbursts may also be caused due to these symptoms.
- Avoidance or rumination: Those suffering from PTSD avoid being reminded of the trauma, such as people, situations or circumstances associated with the event. They try to suppress memories associated with the event.- Many others ruminate excessively and prevent themselves from coming to terms with it.
Duration of PSTD: PSTD usually lasts up to six months. Yet, there are cases where it lingers on and requires treatment for some particular types of symptoms or behavioural changes.
Treatment for PSTD: Mindfulness meditation (not a treatment option) helps in recognizing cognitive dissonances and affected thought patterns and aids in recognizing and overcoming their influence. Other therapies, including Cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) are also done depending on the patient's condition.
My wife is suffering from secondary amenorrhea I need to know there is any treatment or whom should I consult. Can any one suggest good doctor who can solve this.
Hello. I think I have hormonal imbalance in me because I sweat a lot, my hairs are going day by day, i'm getting fat ,my chest is enlarging. Is this i'm facing hormonal imbalance? If so whom should I consult for the treatment and all? Which doctors will be best to help me in this condition?
The ayurvedic fountain of youth is abhyangha – warm oil massage. Abhyangha pacifies the dry, subtle, and cool qualities of fall. It nourishes the body, calms the mind, relieves dry skin, improves circulation, and maintains the skin’s youthful glow. Abhyangha self-massage is easy to do before showering.