Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashaYour feedback matters!
I have applied detton with cotton on my face n after sometime my face skin get burned.What can i do so that there wil be no scar
I had dark cirles in both of my eyes both upper and lower lids since 4 years. After consulting local skin specialist it not helped much. Also dark removing creams and other natural methods also not helped. It looks very dull. I have also done health checkups and tests to know it cause but nothing helped.
I had acne since 15 years old. It was worse back then, however after a lot of allopathy and homeopathy. It has reduced. Now I don't take any medication for this but the skin has sensitized. I get white cystic acne o my head, nose and a lot on my both lower jaw lines. I have large pores, combination skin. During winter worsens. Flakes, red rashes, cystic acne and summer becomes more oily with boils. I only have good skin during spring. My face itches, becomes red with white acne and scars trouble. please I want to get my skin clear completely.
Different techniques for Skin treatment
I am having tan on my face which looks very bad and to remove it I am using mix up of rosewater and lemon juice on my face but when I put it on my face my face start irritation like burning is it is ok or not pls reply me and pls provide me direction to treat Tan.
Sir ek breast se kam breastfeeding hona ya bilkul bhi na hona kya breast cancer ka risk badati hai aur kya breast injury ki bajay se breastfeeding kam ho jaati hai meri wife ko left breast me 2 month pahle injury ho gayi thi aur blood discharge bhi hua tha but ab jab bo left breast ko apne hath se thoda tej dabati to right breast ki tulna me kam milk nikalta hai sir mujhe bahut chinta hai ki kahi future me unke left breast ki injury carcinoma me na badal jay jabki vo 5 month ki pregnant hai aur ye unki first pregnancy hai meri shadi 5 june 2015 ko hue thi immediately advice de.
Hello, I have got black marks/spots (those are not pimples but just some dry dots) which covers my back entire including some thigh areas and arms I have tried home meds but was not satisfying as it is spreading more. Having this issue since teenage. Help will be appreciated. Thanks!
How to get rid of pink pigmentation marks left by acne and scabies dark marks on face? Thank you doc!
I am also suffering from ache problem .and dark spots .can you suggests me some of medicine or methods to prevent it. Also want to eat or not to eat.
Please suggest me some cream for chickenpox blisters marks remove .it would be very helpful to me if you tell me .
I am 27 years old, I am getting red color rash like thing only near my joints like ties, arm pits, knees etc day by day they are spreading problem is from 1 year. please advice
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection.
- 7. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.