Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash VemgalYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Greetings. I am 64 year old male. Undergone CABG 24 years back for a triple vessel disease. Have a normal health with no Hypertension or Diabetic. Under due care of my Cardiologist - same Dr. Since then. My cholesterol keeps varying. Presently I am on Rosuvas 20 mg, Clopilet 75 mg and Ezentia. I am pure Veggie with regular walk and other routines. Could U please suggest some thing and How long should I be on medication. My Dr. says all other parameters including the grafting are Fine.
I am a 41-year-old male and have been diagnosed with high BP since last month when my BP touched 150/110. I was given Telma 40 and a calcium channel blocker LN Bloc 5. Alongside, I was diagnosed for cholesterol and given Turbovas F, a statin-fenofibrate combo drug. However, I found the side-effects quite debilitating as there was swelling in the left ankle and perpetual pain. So I discontinued all the medications withing 26 days. I now take a herbal drug called Arjuna to control my BP. Yet, my diastolic never goes below 90. Also, today, my BP read 140/100. I am worried. What should I do?
Good afternoon sir/madam, Mere friend ko parso se khasi hai jiski wajah se uske sine me dard hota mai suggest medicine Thanks
Hi i am Having been taking olmy for Five years, now my BP is around 100/70. Should I stop taking olmy.
Plz guide me as I'm a sportsman while playing gt hurt in chest ribs by opponents elbow. I took x ray also BT its normal. BT I'm havg pain while running n in deep breath. please guide.
My mother 72 years old. Suffering from high blood Pressure (160/90) since 10 years. She is taking Among MT 25 mg once in a day She should continue these medicine or not.
Hypertension 180 +Bp for last 6 month and taking antihypertensive drugs and also talking buprenorphine for last 4 years now how to stop the drug.
I am 31 years old and I have developed persistent pain in my chest on upper left side since past few months. I fear it is because of excessive chain smoking that I did months ago in deep anxiety. Though the pain made me quit smoking months ago, I don't know reasonable cure for same. It troubles more when I try taking deep (complete breath). Please help.
Hello I want to know the symptoms of cholesterol How do I come to know that I have cholesterol Thanks.
Hi I am 39 year old year old woman. I am having difficulty in breathing sometimes. Sometimes I feel that I hv to take a long breath. And there is pain in the left side of chest also. Checked with doctors many times. They say its psychological nd acidity. I hv done the entire body blood tests. My bp, cholesterol, sugar, thyroid.. All r normal. Whenever there is pain in my chest. I feel scared. I go for morning walk daily and walk about 4 km everyday. How to remove this fear frm my mind that I may hv any heart problem.
My breast size used to be 38 and since I started to have sex occasionally, it is pushing 42 now. As a result of which, I always or may be most of the times have pain in shoulders and back, sometimes even unbearable. What all should I do or can be done to get rid of the pain? What all options do I have? Thanks. And moreover, from the last couple of days, I find unusual hardness in both my breasts as a whole and not any specific area, I can belly touch them. They hurt a lot. What do I do? Please help. Thanks again.
I am 19 years old female and I am suffering from chest pain and breathing problem since last 2 years what should I do.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
Apart from all these medicines constitutional medicine is the most effective and long lasting form of homeopathic treatment. Therefore, the best way to treat blood pressure is by root medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.