Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash VemgalYour feedback matters!
I am 47 years male. I have problem in my chest sometimes it starts paining so hard and sometimes its just normal can uh please suggest me what is the Health Issue either it is of acidity or of something.
Mere dil ki dhadkan khabhi tej khabhi slow chalti he kya koi problem he kya please answer Hindi me dijiye ga.
I am 50 years old high bp regularly taken medicine what should I do. & another thing is that my wife's last week test shows that her sugar level high about 300 m/g what should I do.
I am having severe pain in the right side of my chest Near nipple and middle of both chest and it gets worse while pressing. Pls help.
I am suffering from chest disease from last three months and I have use so many medicines but no result so I want to best best result for you.
Do's and Don'ts for High Blood Pressure
Making few dietary changes and losing weight are effective for reducing the blood pressure.
- Lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
- Eat a healthy diet, including more of fruits, vegetables, and low fat dairy products, less saturated and total fat.
- Potassium is an important for the maintenance of high blood pressure e.g coconut water, banana etc.
- Exercise regularly atleast for 30 mins.
- Reduce the salt intake.
- Avoid canned, prepackaged, or processed foods.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Avoid stress.
"Up until now it has been assumed that high blood pressure subsides after pregnancy, and there was no structured follow?up of the women who experienced it.
Hypertensive disorders are common in pregnancy, affecting 2% to 35% of all pregnancies, and ranking among the leading causes of maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality worldwide. Preeclampsia or gestational hypertension associated with proteinuria is particularly linked with an increased risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes for both the mother and the fetus.
Cholesterol level are bit high in blood, but stress test found no angina no blockage was found in heart sonography and heart is perfectly ok. Nuthing found in chest x ray still having pain in chest wat could be the reason . Can anxiety causes chest pain ?
My mother's age is 60 and she has high bp. She also faces a different kind of pain ni legs when bp gets high from normal. Foods and fruits and other eatables for her?
How can I get fired from diabetes? And also tell me about the diet control Can this effect on blood pressure. Hoping an early reply.
Dear sir 1-my father is 73 year have gone bypass surgery on 1995 in hospital, delhi. Triple vessel artery disease. Graft were implated. Having diabetic, bp. By Dr. Gk mani. 2-now on 15-jan-015 he again admitted to medical college, lucknow. For heart problem. Angio was done. All graft blocked. Medicine prescibed. Shock also given during angio. Dischrged. 3-(23-01-015)----150/80 pulse-100----(14-04-015)----110/60, pulse---90 4-renal dysfunction ---(14-02-015)---serum creatine---1.66, serum urea---84mg/dl---(14-04-015)--serum creatine---1.10, serum urea---34mg/dl 5-renal dysfunction---(02-03-015)---serum creatine---3mg/dl, serum urea---112mg/dl--(14-04-015)--normal 6-(04-03-015)---uric acid---9.8----(14-04-015)----2.5mg/dl 7-(18-03-015)---serum creatine---1.6, serum urea---46mg/dl---(14-04-015)--serum creatine---1.10 8-stomach pain on (18-03-15)---done ultrasound---given inj voveran for pain---found 4-6mm multiple stone in gallbalder. Dr. Advise for operation. Report shows---mild hepatomegaly, choleithiasis, fatty pancreas, hypoechoic bowel wall thckening in left illacfossa, inflammatory. There is pain frequently. And voveran inj have to be given. For pain relief. Now problem:-(19-04-015) 1-pain (inj voveran given. But again pain. For gallbalder. 2-constipation 3-uneasyness. Feeling heavyness. In chest. Abdomen. 4-weakness. Already medicine for heart is given. Please suggest me if its recommended for redo bypass surgery and gall bladder surgery? look foward to your reply thanking you
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.