Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash T.sYour feedback matters!
In an accident 2 months ago my bro fractured his spinal cord (d7, d8). He was then operated in Indian spinal injuries center, delhi.Initially he was not having any sensation below injury point but now sometimes his legs and fingers shakes automatically and when someone presses any part hardly below injury level he moves that part but still don't feel touch. Also he is no t having any bladder and bowel control. When he's supposed to get fine?
What is the right time to consider a knee transplant - at what level of deterioration or pain? also how long does it last for usually?
My hand (wrist) got fractured severely in accident on 21/06/2017. Doctors did the surgery with external fixation. After one month they removed it. Now doing wrist exercises and immersing hand in luke warm water daily. Now I started writing, so I am getting pain in index finger muzzle above wrist. How to reduce the pain.
Sir, I am masturbating since 8yrs. Some friends are tel me when masturbating knee pain will be come. I have a knee pain and when walking, sitting the pain will coming Please give me a feedback and medicine advices Some doctor say have injured but iam injured at before 10years.
What are the alternatives to avoid surgery for my brother aged 47 identified with Listhesis with foot drop and disc extrusion. In fact I had disc bulge (L3 L4 L5) at the age of 41 in 2013 and took oil massage in Kerala for 15 days and I am doing good now.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 Month after my delivery m feeling back pain so much and having tried what to do. Please halp me.
My mother has knee pain from last 2 year almost. We consulted with few doctor but problem remains same. Her age is about 50 years. Please suggest some.
I have a desh job. My problem is my back is pain very and my leg pain. And My chest pain and my health is not progress. Sir my help please.
Hello sir, I am 22 year young guy. Getting back pain also some problems on my shoulder. What to do? Please help me.
I have some problem on my hand. I always feel pain when I try to lift something. I used some medicine but there is no response. What should I do now?
My mother is getting legs and back pain and able to walk properly she has sugar .she is 60 years old.
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”
She wants to reduce her weight, but she has cardiac problem and back ache problem. She cannot do difficult exercises. What should be done so that she can reduce little weight?
Pain is a common occurrence in day to day life and should be managed well.
Remember the word ‘ICE’ which means putting ice pack on theinjured painful area, ‘C’ stands for compression and ‘E’stands for elevation.
The mantra, therefore, is to use cold compression and elevation forany injury.
Alternate hot and cold packs are used for chronic pain.
Painkillers should not be taken without a doctor’s advice.
If a painkiller has to be taken, it should be one tablet of paracetamol.
People who take alcohol should not consume paracetamol without asking their doctor.
In patients with kidney disease, even one tablet of painkiller can precipitate kidney failure.
In patients with acid peptic disease, one tablet of painkiller can precipitate gastric bleeding. Instead of taking a painkiller, look for alternative methods torelieve pain.
Pain relieving ointments are better than oral painkillers.
In hospital setting, intravenous and intramuscular injectable painkillers are available.
Always tell your doctor that you are taking painkillers.