Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
I want tips to control my anger and want to learn how to be calm in situations where I have to wait.
I am 30 years old men I have lost 6 kg weight in the two months, I feel like all fat I have been lost. I consult the dr, they said due to sever anxiety. I have gastric and diabetes, I have done all diseases like thyroid, hiv,all came normal, how can recover for this problem. please help me, daily I am thinking about this weight loss.
I am 24 year old. I am take 2yrs codex cough syrup but now I am Quit taking codex syrup last 5month. But now I feel acidity, pain all body, fever, dry mouth, allergy. please give me best solution.
I am female age of 33 I feel more depression as I take people to heart as I feel very emotional can't bear headache for this and feel alone most of the time.
I am 27 years old. I was preparing for government job for last 2.5 years but could not able to succeed mind is always diverting here and there. Negative thoughts are always pouring on my mind. I could not able to concentrate properly. Unnecessary thoughts always break pace of my study. Smoking is another factor I think that affects my study. Plse give solution.
Sir I am on panazep 25 and quip SR 300at night and in morning I take panazep LS. I am getting better day by day. But I sometime fill my in very hurry to do anything. Even small things I want to complete in once. Determination in my mind increases too much that time. And on the same time I want get relax my self. I take time to relax my self what is this sir.
My husband is a alcoholic and does not want to leave it. Is there any Medicine which can stop his alcohol. He has DVT and has done total hip replacement done. His age is 41 and weight is 99 kg. My life is a mess. As he drinks from afternoon. Does not listen to anyone. Please please guide me.
He have started the consumption of tobacco very badly and I want him to leave. Also he had started drinking daily few days back but now have left it. Is there any way to get rid of it both?
I am regular smoker but from last few months I smoke repeatedly pls help me to how to quit smoking and I have also tried the nicotex chewgum it helps me for only week but can not control on mine smoking habit and I wanted to know there is any issue in sexual life for this reason.
Dear Doctor, Below is my husbands Semen Analysis Report. Report - PERIOD of ABSTINENCE - 3 days, Volume - 2.5 ml, PH - Alkaline, Fructose - Detected, Color - Gray - White, Liquefaction - 30 minutes, Viscosity - Normal, Motility - 60, Motility Progressive - 50%, Motility Non Progressive - 10%, Motility Immotile - 40%, Viability - 75%, Sperm Count - 23.2 ml, Normal Forms - 86%, Abnormal Forms - 14%, Globular Head - 01%, Micro head - 03%, PIN Head - 03%, Giant Heads - 01%, Double Heads - 01%, Tail - 05%, Short Tail- 02%, Curled - 02%, detail - 01%, Agglutinates - Not Detected, Red Cells - Occasional, Pus Cells - 8-10/hpf, Epithical cells - Not detected, Crystals - Not Detected, Amorphous Deposit - Not Detected, Bacteria - Not Detected, Impression - Normal Semen Analysis, In view of increased Pus Cells, please rule out a GENITOURINARY TRACT INFECTION. Kindly explain this in detail and let us know if any issues that we would have in conceiving and if he needs to see a urologist. I have PCOS but I ovulate every month as I am taking Metformin 850 mg twice a day and my tubes are fine too. Thank you.
I'm having a lot of troubles lately. I have heartburn problems for which I have shown to the gastro, I have problems related to periods for which I need to get some tests done. And I also take anti anxiety medicines and anti depressants because I feel so sad all the time because all this is happening to me. But lately I'm facing another problem. I go for potty 5-6 times a day, and it's not solid and it's not exactly loose, and it all comes out all at once within a minute. And before that I get a really bad stomach ache, I've had oflox also as recommended by the doctor but it's not stopping. So can you tell me what this problem can be exactly?
- Give yourself time after the breakup. Don't rush into being friends with your ex. There might be negative feelings left from your relationship and that doesn't build a good foundation for a friendship. Only start seeing each other as friends if you know there are no bad feelings left.
- Don't be pushy. If your ex is clear about not wanting a friendship, respect their space.
- Know your motives. Why do you want to be friends with this person? is it because you are trying to woo them back into your life as a partner or because you genuinely treasure them as friends?
- Take one step at a time. To fit into your ex's life as a friend after having been in an intimate relationship is challenging. So start off gently. Start by calling each other on birthdays, sending emails, text messages etc. Call off meeting each other until you think the awkward phase has passed.
- Don't discuss sexual or romantic topics in the beginning. If you're dating someone or have a crush on someone, don't discuss it with your ex. You can be honest with them about your love life but spare them the details.
- Share your new relationship status with a good friend. It's always good to let a trusted friend in on how you're dealing with a new friendship.
- Avoid flirting or a physical relationship with your ex. This can be dangerous because before you know it, you might end up in a situation which leaves you both confused and unhappy. Remind yourself of all the reasons that led to the breakup.