Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in my left foot heel because it was cut before four years and it was joined in government hospital and now there is a pain in that heel, please give me advise that what should I do today?
I am 37 yrs old male. I am having pins and needles in my right foot and numbness too. What should I do?
I am 25 years old and I have many small-small goitre)(gaanthe) in whole body and in back side also please given the solution to remove these goitre. In backside its pain also when we touch it. These goitre are from many years but now they increase their size and no. Also. Please provide the best solution. Thanks.
I'm 25/m dng admin work @ off. I'm getting back pain once I do work 3 to 4 hours continusly. I'm sitting @ off wheeling chair (vire) stich chair but severe pain getting. Please advise.
I am 57 years old man and have lower backache with right hip and thigh getting stiff, it happened due to sudden jerk in back while lifting heavy load. What should I do?
I am 65 year old lady. My both legs below knees are stiff and getting pain difficukt to walk. Please suggest me remedy and treatment ?
Hi, I am a physically handicapped from the age of 5 years and currently I am 36 years old. I have curved spine problem. Please advise.
I fallen down from top having chest pain continuously. Now that's pain gone to back. What I have to do?
I have so much pain in neck shoulder and back since 2-3 year please give me a solution. I am just 22 years old.
Hi I am male of age 42 and having feeling like pain always at the right side just at the junction of ribs and liver for last 9 years. I have got ultra sound of the area two times and nothing was found as such. I am feeling that all my nerves on right hand side from from right side temple to keen are stretching. When any body try to bring his hand near rib liver point the sensation of pain become intense even before touching.
I am suffering from back pain and headache since three days. What is the remedy to recover these issues?
I accidentally punched an iron door. It hurts me at the mcp joint from the fore finger. What measures shall I take to reduce the pain at home?
Something happening in my left hand veins. At 3 places it has got stiff, it is elevated, it is paining, unlike other veins I can catch them, are that tumors or something else. Like fat deposition. Earlier it was at only 1 place but then it growed at two more places.
I am a 44 year old working woman, from few days I am feeling tight stiffness in the back portion of neck near medulla, I am also feeling pain in the shoulder, upper back and surrounding area. What should I do ?
Last 2 months I woke up from sleep multiple times with jerks and nerve strains from back of chest through neck to head. Dr give me anxiety pills but still I woke up twice atleast with lack of breathe and next morning when I wake up I feel tightness in chest and slowness in breathing, with uneasiness feeling. I also start getting ibowel syndrome. When I take napra-s I feel better in the day. I don' t feel myself to be in anxiety or stress, but I feel my blood circulation I snot normal. I also have sleep disc in l5s4 l4s1. Nowadays I woke I felt like I am about to die. Please help me what shall I do?
I m feeling pain in my head back side which is now increased a lot till my mid back bone due to stress I felt too much pain and its is happening in my full neck and head till mid back bone.
If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, you may be at a high risk of developing Carpal tunnel syndrome. This is a very painful condition in which the hands and wrists are affected. The Carpal tunnel refers to a structure which is formed by the bones present in the wrist and the surrounding connective tissues, through which the nerves and tendons controlling the thumb movement pass. Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the connective tissues get swollen because of inflammation and the nerves passing through the tunnel are crowded and squeezed.
Ways to get relief from Carpal tunnel syndrome:
Here are some common ways by which a patient with Rheumatoid arthritis can get relief from any discomfort caused due to Carpal tunnel syndrome:
- Get your Rheumatoid arthritis treated. Carpal tunnel syndrome is commonly caused because of an underlying sickness such as rheumatoid arthritis. Medicines such as disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs are used to manage the condition and for reducing inflammation which causes carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Getting enough rest is also very important. You must avoid using that hand or wrist, which has been affected for some weeks. This will allow the inflamed tissue to heal.
- You may wear a wrist splinter. A splint is suggested for resting your wrist therefore, it is kept in a neutral position. It can be worn during the day or when you are sleeping.
- You can take prescribed non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for pain relief. These also help in reducing the swelling of tissues within the carpal tunnel.
- A Cortisone shot may also be effective for easing the carpal tunnel syndrome. These steroid injections are given directly into the carpal tunnel. You will be able to get temporary relief from pain.
- A set of Carpal tunnel exercises have been developed by doctors. These are designed for stretching the wrists and for keeping them limber. You must perform these exercises on a regular basis for best results. Yoga is also effective for easing carpal tunnel syndrome. Performing regular yoga will help you to improve your wrist pain. The upper joints of the body are strengthened.
- Take breaks at work on a regular basis. By changing your position and taking short breaks, your Carpal tunnel symptoms are bound to improve. This is more essential for people who do a job where great stress is placed on the wrists. If you are into typing, you need to take breaks and stretch your wrists.
There are several alternative therapies for easing carpal tunnel syndrome, which are being studied and researched on. They include the likes of acupuncture, chiropractic care, magnets, botox treatments and vitamin B6 supplements.