Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash N.k.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash N.k.Your feedback matters!
My hba1c is 6.7 and TSH 9.3 For sugar iam taking maxformin 750, for thyroid iam taking Thyrofit 25mcg Ineed to take this tablets for life time?
I have acidity whenever I take any thing fatty. Its from last 2 years. Please suggest me medicine sometimes vomiting too.
Hi I am 30 years old and I use to masturbate 4 to 5 times in a week. My fiance told me this is cause of dark circle. Is this true?
I suffering from premature ejaculation from last 8 years due to excess masturbation in early stages (age 15. I ejaculate during power play can I use safe musli, Ashwghanda powders for solution of this problem.
I am a 40 year old married lady, with a 10 years son and suffering from abdominal migraine. I am taking gabapentin . What should I do?
I have headaches right side since 3 days. What should I do? Sometimes its unbearable. Please tell me.
Mai bahut bimar hu, mere pet me dard hai. Mai dukhi rahta hu. Khana khane me baad julab ho jati hai. RAAt me need aa jati hai. To uth jata hu. Mai kya karu.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head.