Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash MnYour feedback matters!
I am not able to stop thinking, worrying too much. Want to talk many things to someone but not able to trust anyone. Not able to sleep properly, causing headache, anxiety and weakness. I never discussed" my personal life, what I think" with anyone before 3 moths ago. Three months ago, for the first time I tried discussing my life problems with someone I trusted in my life and I cried a lot (after 6 years) and felt too comfortable for almost a week, I got some other situations and thought of discussing the same but I got a reply" you always need reasons to cry" and afterwards not being able to communicate anything to anyone, even general talk seems impossible with friends and colleagues. Always feel alone in spite of sitting in a group of people. Thoughts usually trigger in my mind and pump up my heartbeats and my hands temp starts decreasing and I feel little shivering. I wasn't an Emotional person since 5 months ago but now I am crying almost 8-10 hrs a day sitting alone in my room. Situation is getting worse that I have started hurting myself (cuts on body) to divert the pain, overdose of medicine to sleep, attempt to quit etc. Want to run somewhere far far from this world. My close friends got to know regarding my depression but I am not able to convey my situation to them (i don't feel comfortable explaining my situations to them and also somewhere in mind I have trust issues). I have almost lost all of them, now I feel too much alone and negativity:(Nobody understand me, even due to this situation my behaviour pattern is changing drastically and I am loosing my close friends. I am trying to keep myself busy as much as possible but still not able to control my thought. I am doing yoga and meditation daily almost 1hr 30 min but seems non-effective. I am not able to sleep properly from last 5 months (usually 4 hrs that too not continuous). Thoughts are running in my mind without having any control. I tried for exercise and walk but is ineffective. Not able to understand what to do? I tried online counselling but not felt comfortable sharing my personal information and I stopped. If possible suggest me some non prescribed sleeping pills so that I can sleep properly without any thoughts. Please help.
I have no concentration power doctor what should I do and when I want to go for study then I sit but can't study why don't know I think about wastes things please help.
Hello sir I have a girlfriend but now we are fighting each other because she didn't giving me priority but I love her so much. Now I realised and think to forget her but I can't and I am I can't concentrate on my studies too please give me suggestion to forget her and to improving my concentration power.
For e.g. L lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed prefer keeping to myself all the time Please help me.
I am 24 year old I have anxiety -Since 2 Year. I am talking Homeopathic treatment now. But not feeling Better Symptoms are as under. 1. I have problem in walking so much 2. Feeling I will fall when standing 3. Thinking always about health Please look into this matter.
How to increase concentration? My exams are near and I am not able to concentrate, I am worried I want to score good marks.
I' m 22 year old and always live in imaginary world and hesitant to tell my feelings to other people. Help me Doctor. I can be easily cheated because I' m easily influenced by other people' s world. But from my hurt core I love all living beings in the world. Help me Doctor, Help me!
Facing fear to do each thing. First raise the question in mind Can I do id? I got loose confidence when I face the things. For exp interview.
I am 41 years female. I have memory loss, weight gain, knee pain, depression, monthly period I get but bleeding vry vry less. Dark circles around eye. I feel like to start calcium tablet but which I do not know and even to whom I concern for my problems.
Hii. I am going through some rough phase. Been into this since long. And m feeling this constant feeling of sadness and m getting anxiety attacks every single day. No interest in anything. There is some constant which jst do not goo whatever I get or whatever I do even if it is something that used to make me happy or can make any damn person happy it does not make me happy anymore. I always want to cry out I always want to jst run from everything. My hair has reduced to 1/4th of what they used to bcz of this stress. I am always out of energy.
I'm a alcoholic person since 10years. I can't live a day without drink any alcohol. How can I leave this thing?
I presently smoke about over a pack of cigarettes per day. Work odd hours 7 pm to 4 PM. I know its affecting my health. Need to know if there are medicines that can help quit smoking. If yes are there any known side effects.
Hi I have very good atmosphere at my home as well as good relations with family and friends I am very happy with my love life and also with my career. I follow good diet n other healthy practices. Even then nowadays I get very emotional and I cry like anything all alone. I was never the same before. I am not able to recognize the problem. I am worried coz this leads me to stress Please help!
I am depression patient. Depression causes my hair is loss. Can I use Mintop forte lotion? Pls ans me and its product uses any side effect. This product uses can I better result? Pls reply sir.
Curretly i am feeling low Feeling tired and sleepy though I have a good sleep lack of interest in doing day today activities feeling body ache whole day. Please help.
Relationships are either delicate or strong, depending upon the bonding you share with your partner. The bonding depends on various factors. Some of the most essential ones being emotional attachment, friendliness, sense of ease, mental compatibility and a feeling of sustained emotional support from the relationship. This is applicable to all relationships; be it a relationship with your spouse, a parental relation with your children, a relationship with your friends, relatives, etc.
However, it is a common factor that every relationship requires a definite level of friendship, understanding and trust to sustain. However, sometimes you may find eventual signs of distance or detachment, which could be signals of potential violence in the relationship.
- Sense of complete possession: This is a vital factor that intricately works behind initiating violence in relationships. Possessiveness is a form of extreme emotional condition. A sense of possessiveness lies in every relation. However, over possessiveness leads you to restrict your loved one to share his love with anyone else. It can even be severe when you may even dislike your loved one talking to anyone else. Therefore, it may lead to eventual abuse or violence in the relationship.
- Distrust: Trust and belief are essential elements in any relation. If you tend to lose trust on someone, you can hardly be normal in the relationship. Disbelief results in doubt and continued doubt and resistance lead you to react violently. If you constantly disbelief a person, you are ought to react out of your general personality sometime.
- Abuse: Use of abusive language may be a strong indication of emerging distance in a relation. A person indulges in using abusive language out of anger and frustration, both of which could be major signals of potential violence in the near future. Both abusive language and physical violence are considered as forms of violence. Therefore, initial signs of abuses should be considered immediately.
- Dominance: In every relationship where two persons are involved, you will usually find any one of them to be dominant. However, that is acceptable until the dominance is within a certain limit. However, if it crosses the limits of patience and acceptability, it may sometimes result in violence.
- Short temper Attitude: If any one of the involved persons in the relationship is short tempered, it will definitely be a lead reason of miscommunication or insufficient communication. Short tempered individuals are mostly characterised with low patience. If you do not have patience, you can never offer understanding. And above that, short-tempered attitude can be an additional disadvantage. These types of individuals fail to control their anxiety and can often be violent in relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.