Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash M
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash MYour feedback matters!
I want to take homeopathic medicine alumina to keep my stool soft everyday because If my stool becomes little dry and I give little strain then anal fissure occur. Pls tell what potency I should use and which time of a day I should take it for better result. I am 23 years male.
I have dark spots below my eyes and I also have red eyes. My eyes are burning a lot. What shall I do to eradicate these things.
Hi I'm a 23 years old girl. Sometimes I feel pain in my breasts and if I squeeze a little amount of grey liquid comes out of it. Is it normal at this age?
How I can. Looking cool and fit. I feel embarrassed in my friend circle. Because everybody looking nyc with white color and my face has so many acns and I am so slim. How. I.can improve myself.
Please help me. Where I can test for Chlamydia and gonorrhea STDs in Bangalore. I can't find any diagnostic centre to test gonorrhoea. I don't have any symptoms but bit muscle ache is there I received oral from a unknown women one month ago that was my first time. Am scared help me to get tested.
What should I apply on my face to lighten chicken pox scars some scars are very dark I used mederma before for 2 -3 days but it does not satisfy me. I want any home remedy satisfiable.
What are these Open Pores?
All of us have pores on the skin. These are oil gland openings; when these openings get abnormally dilated, they are referred to as ‘open pores’. Open pores present as small pit like regions, giving a dimpled look to your skin similar to an orange peel thereby giving a dull, irregular, and aged appearance to the face.
Open pores are mostly seen on the nose and adjacent cheeks (malar area). In individuals with oily skin, they may be observed on outer part of cheeks & forehead, too.
Remember, they are not the same as larger pits and craters of acne scars. It might be a possibility that you have an oily skin with black/white heads and may be susceptible to outbreaks of pimples.
How are they formed?
Open pores generally commence at the time of puberty; as a result of increased oil secretion from sebaceous/oil glands, which occurs as a result of stimulation of androgen hormone. As an end result these sebaceous glands openings get blocked with dead skin cells & debris. This restricts the flow of increased oil resulting in distension of their opening which is seen as open pores.
Age spots may be caused by skin aging, sun exposure, or other forms of ultraviolet light exposure, such as tanning beds. You are most likely to develop age spots on the areas of your skin that receive the most sun exposure.
How to get rid of the open pores?
There are various treatment options available so as to get rid of open pores. However, there is no concrete evidence to prove the efficacy and response rate.
To get rid of those unsightly pores kindly CONSULT PRIVATELY by clicking button on my profile Consult.
I am 28 year guy since last 8 to 9 moths my facials skin is getting rough, tanned,un even ,with pores are also quit visible. What should I di to improve it I work as a site engineer so I am mostly on fields. please suggest me what should I do?
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
1. A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
2. Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
3. Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
4. Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
5. Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
6. Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
7. Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
8. A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique , some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
9. Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous.