Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash KalkuraYour feedback matters!
I want to ask about my teeth I have no pain & no issue regarding teeth the problem is that sometime blood come from my gums n teeth color is yellow some gap is also in teeth so suggest me a toothpaste or some tube or medicine.
I wanna remove the yellowish stone like part from my teeth. So that my teeth could look as milky. What I do? Plz.
I am 39 year old female and having vein stretching in my right leg along with back pain in lower portion. Kindly advise what to do
I have back spot as well as pimples on my back I use scare removal cream for 10 days but did not see any change.
My doctor gave me keto 2% shampoo I used it twice in a day and saw that my hairs got so weak that it comes out v easily. Is it side affects of this dandruff!
Cashew nuts or Kajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
- When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
- Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
- One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
- The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
- Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
- The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
- Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
- They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
- Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
- The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have sex today. After sex she's uncomfortable with her vagina. Like Combustion. What does it mean? And what should I do?
Post kidney transplant, most people have a low immunity due to the powerful medications that are prescribed to avoid rejection of the organ. These medications tend to make the patients more prone to infections and hence, following strict dietary guidelines is necessary to avoid any complication. Also, as most people suffering from kidney failure are diabetic, hypertensive or suffer from heart disease, dietary control is mandatory. Moreover, the use of immunosuppressive drugs can increase your risk of diabetes, hypertension or heart disease.
#1: eat a protein rich diet
After a kidney transplant, the body requires more proteins to aid in the healing process and improve immunity. This is the reason, why consuming proteins should not be limited. Also, patients who were previously on dialysis had a lower protein intake, post kidney transplant, the consumption of proteins is recommended to be increased. Here are 6 protein sources for vegetarians.
#2: do not eat raw fruits
Intake of raw fruits is not advised as there is a high risk of infection due to raw food. However, you can eat fruits in stewed form as cooking lowers the active bacterial load, thereby lowering your risk of infection.
#3: include curd in your diet
Curd contains good quality protein, which is required for healing post-transplant, hence, curd should be eaten. As far as sour foods like lime and tamarind are concerned, eating them is also okay. But avoid eating grapes as they are known to interact with immune suppressive drugs and hinder healing of the kidney. Also read about 11 diet do’s and don’ts for people with kidney problems.
#4: you need not avoid fruits/ vegetables with seeds
Foods with seeds like tomato, brinjal, ladies finger, guava, watermelon, etc are considered harmless and can be taken after transplant, provided other biochemical parameters like electrolytes and cholesterol are within normal range. Also, ensure that the level of potassium in the blood is within control. However, if you are suffering from kidney stones, it is better to avoid these foods.
#5: you might need to take protein supplements
People who undergo kidney transplants are recommended protein supplements during the initial stage, however, it varies from person to person. In most cases, post kidney transplant, patients recover their appetite, hence there’s no need for any supplements. However, if the patient feels that his protein intake is not optimal, he can continue taking supplements post-transplant, but only after consulting a nephrologist.
Unlike the common misconception that kidney transplant recipients can eat everything after a transplant, you need to follow a disciplined dietary routine with numerous restrictions, depending upon your overall recovery and health. You can start eating out after three to six months of kidney transplantation, as it is the average time taken for the immuno-suppression to be stable and be at a low level. However, raw food, salads, fruits and foods kept open should be strictly avoided, even in general.
I am 22 years old male and my hair are falling severely I am taking biotin tablets named leeford tinfal forte since 4 months but my hair fall is continued pls help to reduce hair fall and regrow hair on bald spots on head.
When I wake up in morning I find a small lumb at the back of my neck. Its not hurting Should I go for a check up or can wait.
I am 32 years old I have 67 kg weight .But face wise I look very weak .Sir how can I build my muscle or weight and my immune system is also weak and I have acidity problem in chest. Please guide me how can I build my body. FYI I also have 6 kidney stone up to 5-6 mm on both side. Please guide me sir that will the homeopathic ALFALFA HEALTH TONIC be best for me or you can also guide accordingly.
Hei sir; My dad iz been suffering from the daibities due to maintain the diet for controlling the daibities weight iz been getting loos. Can you suggest me! Some men of vitamin or a powder gain the weight nd to be healthy.
Is hypertension also be considered as a cause unhealthy heart. If a patient is having BP with 130/90 or even slightly higher, is it a must to take a drug and if so, what is the drug of choice and dosage recommended?
I'm 24, weight 40 kgs and height 5 fit I'm suffering from cold and cough since long time, I'm unable to sleep at night since about a year, for so much cough and nose block I've tested my blood and the report is given below Nutrophils 56% eosinophil 14% basophil 0% Lymphocytes 30% monocyte 0% And using medicine DECET-BD twice a day CLAVAM 625 thrice a day Ascoril D cough syrup twice day I'm taking these medicine from five days But these are not working at all please please refer me medicine and advice me what to do. please help me.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, nutritional deficiencies and environmental factors. There are several homeopathic medicines that are used to treat hair loss. Homoeopathic treatment focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Common reasons that can lead to hair loss are:
- Heredity factors
- Major illness like TB, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes can lead to hair fall
- Hormonal imbalance such as in case of PCOS can also lead to it
- Skin diseases of scalp such as fungal infections, eczema.
- Deficiency of vitamins and mineral
- Protein deficiency
- Severe emotional stress or grief
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is temporary hair thinning over the scalp that occurs because of changes in the growth cycle of hair. Many hair enter the resting phase at the same time, causing hair shedding and subsequent thinning.
- Alopecia areata: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body mistake the hair cells as a foreign body and start destroying them. In this pattern, the hair loss occurs in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: Androgenic alopecia is a genetic condition that can affect both men and women. Men with this condition, is called male pattern baldness It's characterized by a receding hairline and gradual disappearance of hair from the crown and frontal scalp. Women with this condition, called female pattern baldness, don't experience noticeable thinning until their 40s or later. Women experience a general thinning over the entire scalp, with the most extensive hair loss at the crown.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Fluoric acid: Medicine for hairloss in patches.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kalium carbonicum: This is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium: This is prescribed for people who suffer from premature baldness and greying hair.
- Natrum mur: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications and in women having hair loss after childbirth. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulphur: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It should be considered in cases of long standing skin diseases and is specially indicated for hair loss in diabetics. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.