Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hi, my not interested in sexual relation at all. She hate in doings sex How can I help her to improve her sex interest It's leading to big family issues Give me some solutions to solve this problem. And I'm'very very interested person in sex. Sexual relation very important for me In a day I need to do 3 to 4 times. Where is the problem Who have to adjust. And I'm not interested in other girls. I don't like it.
I have suffering from the problem of nightfall since last 1 month. It is happening every 3-4 days. Is there any effects of this on health or sexual life. How can I get rid of this problem.
I suffered from erectile dysfunction from last 6 month. I went to sexologist. He gave me medicine. Its effect only longer for that day. My erection start reducing after. My testosterone level is good one. I'm 20 years old. Last 6 month I masturbated 3 times a week according to sexologist.
I got married in december 2014.1st night we did all things but it took so much time. My husband was unable to insert it. We slept and in morning 4am he tried again and got succeed. 2nd night of the marriage he watched movie whole night on lappy. 3rd night was the same. 4th night we did. He went to his job back in another city and come after 1 month. I sad to him for come on weekend but he did not and also not allowed me to come to meet him. He came for 2 days in morning. He always reach home in morning. When he reach home he do sex 1st. But in night he do not show interest. He like to watch tv late night. In feb we go for honeymoon. In 5 days honeymoon we did sex 2-4 times only. After 1 month he came home and I have to go my home and he did not show any interest into me. Whenever I said to him I want to live with him, he find out excuses. I leaved my job for stay with him. But he did not allow. Even family also get angry. In july I got pregnant. I abort the child coz I was not sure for this marriage. After 2 months separation he kept me with him. I started to live with him from october to till date. In this period for 15 days we were not together due to family reason. In this 1.5 half month we did sex in night only2-3 time. He likes to do it in day or evening not in night. He do sex and start his work again. When we do sex his penis takes time to insert. Not get harder much. He said in childhood (4-6 year age) his penis accidentally hurt. But after that he is fine. But I personally feel sex is paining for him. Please suggest how can I help my husband and make us sex like wonderful.
I am suffering from headache from 3 days after taking medicine. Is there is any alternative rather than medicine.
Sir I am suffering from viral fever since 4 days. I have taken injection but fever is as it is. Fever is not going up and not going down. It is normal. Is there any question of worry? Another thing that unknowingly I did the intercourse on 2nd day of viral fever so I wants to ask you whether any chance of transmission of this fever to my wife? And please suggest me list of home remedies.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is treatable. The condition improves with treatment and lifestyle changes. While there are a plethora of medical options to treat impotence, there are some simple, easy-to-follow natural remedies as well. Here is a list of six such methods:
- Walk a mile: When it comes to impotence, walking two miles a day greatly helps in countering impotence. A brisk walk in the morning or evening helps to reduce weight and intervenes in cutting down obesity. A study in 2005 showed that a healthier lifestyle can improve or even reverses impotence. A person with a 42 inch waistline is far more likely to suffer from ED than a person with a waistline of 32 inches. Maintaining a healthy weight is, therefore, a good way to treat impotence.
- Moving the nether regions: Kegel exercises are known to be conducive for a good erection and better sexual performance. The bulbocavernosus muscle gets strengthened with this exercise. The bulbocavernosus muscle serves three purposes as they help the penis to engorge blood, empties the urethra post urination and pumps during ejaculation. Some other remedies include wearing loose pants, quitting smoking and alcohol, etc.
- Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is considered to be the herbal Viagra because of its high effectiveness. A 2005 study showed that a dosage of 600–1,000 mg per day greatly helped in countering ED. This can be found in the form of a supplement. If plants are to be used, it should be ensured that the tree is at least five years old.
- Amino acid: The body possesses L-arginine that is naturally found in the body and helps in erection. Nitric acid relaxes the blood vessels in the body and sustains an erection for a longer duration. Consumption of high dosage of amino acid (5 mg/day) for six weeks can prove to be extremely beneficial in treating impotence. It should be ensured that a doctor is consulted before starting this course. Patients with a medical condition should not consume amino acid unless specifically prescribed by the doctor to do so.
- Watermelon juice: A citrulline is a form of amino acid that is found in abundant quantities in one slice of watermelon. This is a type of amino acid which is found to be extremely effective in improving the flow of blood to the penis. A 2011 study showed that a watermelon fetches very good result in improving ED.
- Acupuncture: A study conducted in 1999 showed that acupuncture improves erection in more than 39%of the people. This alternative therapy relaxes the mind and helps a person to get more involved while having sex. While there are mixed results of this alternative therapy, it is definitely worth a try to improve ED or impotence.