Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My age is 28, Married bun Apr -16. I undergone a treatment for left testicular abscess, it will affect my fertility.
I am 50 yrs old female my blood pressure is 188/112 weight is 85 kg height is - 5 ft, I have swelling and pain in right ankle feet, breathing become fast when climbing ladder.
Wife is in the ninth month of pregnancy. She is suffering from itching problem since a month. No tube provided not being so helpful. Even unable to sleep over the night.
Hi doc, suggest me the food for my mom (58 yr) which not only maintains and increases blood circulation in legs i.e. Varicose veins issue.
I am slowly recovering from worms problem I have, anal itching is almost vanished but I still can say whenever I do exercise or my body gets warm I feel itching all over my body. Recommendation pls - is it can be allergy or it is only due to worms. I really want to rush to gym and start body building again -bcoz already I have lose enough muscle in last weeks due to this problem. Please recommend me some fast way to recover from this fast so that I can go and do gyming.
After ejaculation very little quantity of semen comes out. That means my husband has low sperm count and that could affect me to conceive.
Im 21 years old .im not getting erection for last 1 month .my sexual drive is very poor .im very much worried if it could be erectile dysfunction .pls do suggest me.
I have stomach ache for 2 days. I thought it will be k but it is still the same. How to make cure? Can you help me?
I am a singer and my breathe breakdowns while singing. I do running. Please help me to improve my breathe.
If creatinine, serum is low before normal biological level than what will be the problem can happen?
I am suffering from cold and sneeze for the last 2-4 months. I had referred 3 doctors as of now, but the cold has not yet changed. What should I do now? Is it an allergy?
Polycystic ovarian disease is very common disorder occurs 1 in 10 females. It is most important cause for infertility and obesity. Obesity and PCOD are interrelated or depends on each other as obesity increase leads to PCOD and PCOD leads to Obesity. So the weight control is one of the important factor in case of PCOD.
PCOD is a disorder occurred due to disturbances of female hormonal levels leads cystic appearances of ovaries, to menstrual irregularities, facial hair growth, obesity, thinning of hairs.
Causes of PCOD:
1. Increase in insulin levels
2. Increase in leutinising Harmon levels
3. Increase in lactating harmone
4. Increase in testosterone levels
Symptoms of PCOD:
1. Menstrual irregularities
2. Facial hair growth
3. Oiling of skin leads to acne
Homoeopathic medicines not only help to remove the symptoms of PCOD but also regularise the function of the ovaries, normalise the hormonal levels. Homoeopathy removes the route cause of disease and cures the disease. There are lot many Homoeopathic medicines has wonderful result s in PCOD such as Pulsatilla is given to the sensitive woman with irregularities of menses, irritability. Thuja, sepia, sabadilla, cocculus, arsenic.
I am suffering stomach pain from last 14 days. I am eating tiger rice then onwards I am suffering this pain it's gastro pain please Dr. Help taking some tests it's endoscopy and ultra sound scanning and some there but I don't have money that's y I am not do that scan s.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.