Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
My age is 18 .and in my face large bumbed size pimples .are there I really in pain please help me .and when I getup in morning and I touch my face many oil are available..
I am 18 year boy and having headache. For the last one month evey evening. Due this I am not able to study. I had this before also but it got OK. Now I am having it again.
Night fall and erection problem and after erection it releases with in 10 seconds. Why this so. Before 4 years 10 min se pehle release nahi hota tha. But now the situation is totally reverse.
An anal fissure refers to a tiny tear occurring in the anus's lining. This cut may occur when you pass hard stools during bowel movement. The fissures can cause pain which may be severe. This condition is most commonly seen in children and infants, though it can affect people of all ages.
Symptoms of anal fissures
The common signs and symptoms of anal fissure include:
- A visible cut or tear in the skin around anus
- A small lump of skin present next to the tear
- Sharp and stabbing pain in the anal area along with itching during bowel movement
- Spots of blood visible on stools
What causes an anal fissure?
Other than chronic constipation and diarrhea other common causes of anal fissure are:
- Crohn's disease
- Straining during labor
- Anal sphincter muscles that are overly tight
What are the probable ways of dealing with anal fissures?
A digital rectal exam can be performed to diagnose the anal fissure. Anal fissures usually don't require surgery and can be treated at home by:
- Taking stool softeners to avoid cuts in the anus
- Increasing the consumption of fibrous foods including raw fruits and vegetables
- Taking warm baths which will help relax the anal muscles, relieve irritation and increase the flow of blood to the anorectal area
- Applying ointments and pain relievers to the anus to reduce the discomfort and promote healing
Botox injections may also prevent spasms in the anus by paralyzing the muscle temporarily. If anal fissures fail to respond to any of the treatments you have to undergo an anal sphincterotomy. This surgical procedure involves making a small dissection in the anal sphincter which helps to relax the muscle.
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old I have type 1 diabetes and last month I had unprotected vaginal sex with a prostitute and then after 2 weeks I got scabies and they were cured in 2 weeks now I am having fungal infections and oral thrush, a sore throat and a painless swollen lymph node under my right jaw does it mean I have hiv?
Hi I am 17 years old male having extreme pain in my left side of neck since last three days I am not able to move my neck up and downward. If you can suggest me some methods to get fine it would be pleasure for me.
Hello I am 23m. There are many sebaceous cyst on my balls skin. I want to know do apple cinder vinegar is able to drain the pus and cure them. Pls tell me in this regard.
Sir /ma'am I am 24 boy and fat also . I am facing 2 problem from last 1 year that is while intercourse I come so early early as I say it will take not more then 30 seconds after intercourse . Same was been happen before while masturbating and one more thing is there . My penis is not big so is there any med or anything that can help me in both matters . Before or after sex I always use to have milk . Please sugest me the right way. response me at email@example.com.
I have too much cough from last 2 weeks and have fever all day I want to sleep I am good and intelligent I have mobile what should I do.
Hi sir my problem is very bad. Am 25 years old male. When I do hand pump during sexual feeling my organism takes long time after that my prepuse will swell like anything it doesn't come to normal position for many hours. If sleep on bed n make to and fro motion like in sex I get organism and I have no problem of swelling. Am going to be married soon am worried please tell me what the problem how should it be cured.
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build-up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.