Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am 60 years male healthy except for controlled medicated diabetic. I notice a low back pain from one month. Since I am vigorously practising yoga for 1.5 hours early in the morning from one month. Is it because of this or should I get checked. Which test I should undergo? Thanks in advance.
Dear sir, I am a diabetic patient of 50 years age taking insulin since one year. From last few months loosing my sexual appetite. Please suggest me for this problem.
I am sufferring from diabetes and pressure since 15 years. Sugar lebel as tested on10. 04. 2015 fasting=122 & pp=165 pressure= 140/80 medicines presently taking after bf. 1 amaryl m2, after lunch. 1 zita_met 50/500 after dinner. 1 gluconorm sr 1 gr. 1 ecostin av 75 & 1 stamlo beta m for pressure taking controlled diet & mornig walk please advice me to lower down the sugar l.
Hi, am 7 week 5 days pregnant in my recent report my tsh is 3.8 my doc has given me tab of 25 mg. I just want to know my tsh is nrml or not.
My wife have thyroid she is also diabetes she is 49 year old her weight is 72 her blood sugar fasting 126 please advice some cheap & iffectd Madicine ?
My mom got fracture in right hand above knees below shoulder she got operated and plating was done by orthopaedic nowbits been two months no relief in pain and soojan is there. There is no movement in hand cause it pains a lot. Please suggest as what to do and diet to follow she is diabetic also.
Dear Dr, I am suffering from sexual problem. I am 25 years old men and I ll get marry in next 1 yr. The problem which I am facing is penis erect problem I feel my penis not work proper which it was work earlier. Its not stand proper its always soft kind after erection. I have checked I do not have diabetes and I workout regularly to get fit but why this is I am facing could you please help me to dissolve my problem so that I can enjoy heatly sexual life as well. Thanks. Chetan singh.
Inspite of being on medicines like galvis-5,2-times a day and and gluconorm.PGL-2,2times a day and metformin-500mg once a day,my sugar is 245mg/dl 2 hrs.After meals and 155 at random but is 45-50,fasting ie. When i wake up in the morning.
Actually I wanted to confirm whether my neck pain is related to hypothyroidism as it is there in mensuration more. And also. I was diagnosed with stiffness in neck coz I was having left shoulder and arm pain along with the neck pain.
My father having sugar with in 2.3 and he antral his food and he doing walk also and take karela juice also but sugar is not control
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?