Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash C Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash C RaoYour feedback matters!
I have dust allergy and which is dormant since last 3 months. Suddenly started again with frequent sneezing and which inning nose. What is the reason for this.
Hlo Dr. I am 32 years old, weight is 74 kg and height is 173 cms, I am suffering from night fall since 12 yrs, at every alternate day, or thrice in a week, I went a sexologist and ayurvedic doctor's and around six month I was under the treatment of those qualified doctor's, but couldn't get the expected result, when I stopped to consume the medicine my problem react as good as earlier, I am very dis-appointed, next year I am going to be married I think due to this long duration of nightfall problem my pc Muscle is very week, and can't hold erection for long duration, might be the chance of premature ejaculation too. I am not addicted of master bation and smoking since ever, Kindly help me doctor and prescribe me some medicines to over come my these two problems, at least any betterment in my condition, I will prefer homeopathic treatment, as earlier I tried ayurvedic treatment.
I need your help. I am of 22 years of age and I am masturbating since I was of 12 years. Now I am felling very weak and lean just like a tb patients. Now I am regretting. Suggest me some food and medicine.
I am using DNS Dutch Mass (mass gainer). It seems very much sweet! Will it lead to diabetes? I am in a dilemma!
Abnormal development of the ear can lead to a lot of complications in the anatomy of the ear such as developmental and hearing problems. It can also give a deformed look to the ear. As such, ear deformity surgery corrects the shape of the ear and facilitates activities inside of it.
Types of ear deformities which can be treated with ear deformity surgery:
- Protruding ears: This is also called prominent ears. This condition is characterized by the ear protruding out from the side of the head. It can stick out more than 2cms from the side portion of the head.
- Constricted ears: This condition is characterized by the rim of the ear getting wrinkled, folded or tight. This condition is also known as ‘lop ear’ disorder.
- Cryptotia: This condition occurs when the framework of the ear cartilage gets partially buried under the skin.
- Microtia: This occurs when the external ear is underdeveloped.
- Anotia: When the ear is totally absent.
- Stahl’s ear: In this condition, the ears are pointy in shape and there is an extra cartilage in the scapha portion (groove or depression of the ear).
- Ear tags: They are also known as branchial cleft remnant or accessory tragus. This disorder consists of extra skin and cartilage in the ear.
- Earlobe deformities: These include duplicate earlobes, earlobes with clefts and skin tags attached to the ear lobe.
- Traumatic ear deformities: Some people have tears, laceration and bite injuries in their ears due to accidents or traumas. It can also be cured with ear deformity surgery.
- Cauliflower ear: Sometimes, an abnormal cartilage might form on the normal cartilage, this gives an abnormal appearance to the ears.
- Ear keloids: This is caused by excessive tissue formation after a minor trauma such as ear piercing.
- Ear hemangiomas: This is a common form of tumor in infancy. It can not only occur on the ears but also on any other parts of the body.
Ear deformity surgery is performed by a team of experts and plastic surgeons. Ear reconstruction can also be performed after an ear deformity surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!