Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash BabuYour feedback matters!
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.
I am getting more and more acne on my face by this only my face is looking weird what should I do to reduce it?
Skin near my thumb has become very hard and dry and keeps on tearing even after apply oil regularly. Only thumb area below nails before dry rest all the fingers are fine, what's this please guide.
I am 25 year and male. I have one problem it was coming my childhood. This issue is black skin so what I do to improve my skin tone.
Hi. I am 45 years old. Although look alike 35 years old. My skin is mixed type. Fair complexion. But I have blemishes on my face. I want flawless and even complexion. please tell me how. I do not drink. Do not smoke. Eat healthy. Regular exercise. Everything.
I hav dark complexion by birth. Face is very dark than body. I hav dark spots on forehead corners and round of mouth. I hav started using skin lite cream frm last one year combination of hydroquinone+tretinoin+mometasone. Result z good my face got lighter. But if when I stop to use dat cream again my face becomes dark. Could you please give me permanent solution to get fair skin.
Hi, I'm vijay, age 27 I'm little dark, I've black heads around my nose, please help me to get rid of it.
Sir, As advised by you, I have taken the following medicines one week and I am little ok now from pain and bleeding. What should be taken hereafter to get it cure fully. The parts grown up on the external part of anus is still there as it is, will it be disappear fully if I take further homoeopathic medicine or should I continue with the same medicine. Kindly advise. Regards, Rameshan Acid nitric 200 10drops once daily. Silicea cal sulph 12x each 5 tabs thrice daily.
1. Lemon Juice
Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area.
Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.
If you have delicate or sensitive skin, you can dilute the lemon juice with plain water, rosewater, or honey. You can also use lime juice to get rid of black spots, applying it in the same manner as described above.
2. Butter Milk
Take four teaspoons of buttermilk.
Add two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
Mix the two ingredients (both have excellent bleaching properties) and then apply.
Wash it off after 15 minutes.
The lactic acid in milk too, will gradually reduce skin pigmentation, and brighten and tone your overall skin complexion. So, if you do not have buttermilk, simply apply soak a cotton ball in milk and dab it directly on your spots. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off Put milk on a cotton ball and dab it directly on your spots. Repeat this procedure twice daily for four to five weeks.
You can also prepare a solution by mixing milk and honey and apply the solution to your dark spots, leaving it on for 10 minutes.
Oatmeal powder is considered good for skin exfoliation. Hence, you can apply an oatmeal mask on your face and neck to remove dead skin and black spots.
Grind half a cup of rolled oats.
Add three to four tablespoons of lemon juice to make a paste.
Scrub it on your skin and wash it off with warm water when it dries.
If it becomes messy, use a clean cloth soaked in warm water to remove the mask. Follow this treatment once or twice a week.
Take 8-10 almonds and soak them in milk overnight.
Peel off the skin and grind the almonds in the morning.
Now, add one teaspoon sandalwood powder and half a teaspoon honey in it.
Mix them to make a fine paste.
Apply it on your face.
Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash it off.
Make a thick paste of sandalwood powder, glycerin and rose water. (If you don?t have rose water, you can use milk or honey.)
Apply the thick paste to the affected skin area, leaving it on for a few minutes. Wash off the paste with lukewarm water.
Follow this remedy once daily until your black spots vanish completely.
Slice up a potato and place one slice directly on the black spots; leave on for a few minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
You can also make a face mask by combining grated potato with honey.
Some people have also had success using tomatoes to get rid of dark black spots within a few weeks.