Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash B.vYour feedback matters!
Iam a 21 year old girl. 3 year before I felt a lump in my breast and consulted a doctor. She told it is fibroid. I hav taken medicines like primesome, evion and all. Now I am not able to write properly with my hands due to some difficulty. I hand pain om the bones near neck. Feeling tired and some pain and itching on vaginal area. The skin of my breast have changed like old womens and scailness of skin is there. please give an advice.
I am a nasopharynx cancer patient. Now I am in a chemotherapy. I want to know that after nasopharynx imrt radiation what is side effects I have to face as permanent and temperor?
Hello Please require you r help. My dad at 46years of age is addicted towards tobacco chewing and having couple of pans. Whenever I argue him to dump these habits. He always says that he is just chewing tobacco because he has digestive problems. At 3.00am in the night also to empty his bowel he needs to chew tobacco. He takes zandu pancharist but then too he requires tobacco. I m really really worried for his health in future. I don't know what should I do. When ever I argue with him he gets aggressive. He is literate enough and doing good with his profession but then to I don't understand how can tobacco helps him to get rid of his digestive problems. My grandfather also had these habit n he died do to cancer. I love my dad the most in these universe so Please I need you r genuine, genuine suggestion. you all r the only hope so please give your valuable feedback.
6 months ago, I had a colon cancer surgery. After seeing the MSI report, doctor is advised me chemotherapy is not required. After my surgery I have a routine 3 months checkup, after my surgery I had 2 CEA tests where it showed 0.0 ng/ml. Today I took my CEA test, the third one after my surgery and showed 0.8 ng/ml. Could you please explain this? Thanks and regards. Ramanathan.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer
Do pcod patients will have cancer in future? One of my doctor friend told me this Nd now I'm scared cuz I have pcod and homeopathy treatment le rahi hu. please let me know. I was not taking pcod sersly. But now I'm like I'll do exercise and ol Thyroid bhi hai muje.
My mother is suffering from cancer in back and she has pain in her legs but not at the place of cancer.
I have ceast in my prostate gland. Is it dangerous? The size has increased from. 65 to. 85 within 6 months. So is it serious?
Hello doctor. I am 17 year old girl. I found a cyst in my breast which is increasing. And sometimes it pains. I am afraid that is it a symptom of breast cancer. Please suggest me what should I do?
Can I continue to use complementary therapies, take herbal remedies or vitamin supplements when I'm on chemotherapy?
Dear Sir, Can we break radio therapy in cancer treatment (mouth cancer ). Here in my case Radio therapy is started (allahabad Location ) and we want to concert with Doctors in Delhi.
Cancer is the most dangerous and harmful disease of the world, which has various reasons to affect the body in any stage of life. This is also the good thing to know that there are a lot of treatments available in the medicine arena which can completely or partially treat cancer. But the individual and the family members of them need to be confident enough with the treatment and expertise of the doctor. Blood Cancer is a life taking disease and the treatment for it is must. The medicines should be start recovery from any age of the sufferer and stage of the disease. The treatment will have some side effects and fast to react to symptoms and should be affordable as well.
As said before that the symptoms of different types of the cancer vary but some general symptoms are there which are found in most of the cancer patients.
- Sudden weight loss
- Sudden changes in skin
- Unusual bleeding
Haematology is less known, but a very important branch of medical science. This branch is concerned with the study of blood, blood diseases and the blood-forming organs as well. Treatment based on the Haematology for blood cancer can be quite successful as compared to general remedies. The modern Haematology made cancer easy to cure, comfortable and side effect less. This cost effective method of cancer cure give relief in lesser time and assures the improved quality of life as well. That is the reason that people around the world trust on treatment based upon Haematology because the treatment has all the basic qualities that made it the best cure for cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a hematologist.