Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
Can eating outdoor foods really affect health. What kind of food I should take if I live outside home.
Does egg loses its protein content if we make omlet I eat 5 egg whites in morning And at 10.00 am I make omelette of 4 egg whites in olive oil. My question is does the egg losses it protein if cooked in heat and exposed to oil.
I eat lot but I am not putting weight. I have this problem since birth. I am under weight. Help me to get out of this problem. I did thyroid test too. Report says everything normal. I am 52 kg and my age 28.
I, m 21 years old sex-male, hight-5.5ft wate-48kg. I, m very thin. I want to fat body. How to it possybal?
I have loose motion from 7 months. I eaten lots of medicine but it didn't help me. I loose 12 kg weight in 7 months. I shown 4 doctors of patna nd 2 gastroenterology doctors but they are failed to get my real illness. Lots of test they have done like stool test, Tissue transglutaminase igA-4.80 ml, s. bilirubin-1.1, elisa for Mf-negative, elisa for HIV 1 nd 2- negative, And barium meal -- unremarkable. All my test are very good. Sgpt-31 Sgot-25 Stool examination, occult blood- absent STOOL EXAMINATION, ROUTINE. 2 MONTHS BEFORE RESULT THIS I M GIVING U. Colour- dirty brown but now months colour is good. . Form and consistency- semi- digested Reaction- acidic Charcot-leyden crystal- nil Pus cells- nil RBC-nil Macrophages-nil protozoa parasites-nil Helminthic ova- nil Other observation- nil I have jaundice in 2009 and in 2014 but doctor said no need to worry about liver. Its good. Please help me doctor. I feel sleepy late. Please read all things And reply .
Hello doc I had been smoking for one year, a pack each day and now I have discontinued and now getting back cough. Please tell me is this normal or do I need to consult a doctor.
Hi ma'am/ sir I have been suffering from stomach ache which led me to suffer from fever and body aches I have been traveling to and from places much for to which I have gotten weak Pls help.
I am 22 years old, am very thin all friends irritating me wt should ido for get fat please give me the solution this.
Hi My father is about 50 years old and he is suffering from knee back pain and unable bend his leg. Kindly suggest me. Thanks,
While fruits and vegetables may not always feel appetising, most people can’t keep away from sweets and desserts. Unfortunately, by doing this, we are harming ourselves. Processed sugars that go into making these desserts and sweets have a high calorific value and negligible amount of nutrients. For this reason, sugar is also known to have empty calories.
Here are a few more reasons you should stay away from sweets and start eating a healthier diet.
- It deposits fat cells in your liver: Processed sugar has a very high level of fructose in it. Unlike glucose, fructose, is not needed by the body. When we eat fructose, the body converts it into fat and deposits it in the liver. Over tie, these fat deposits can build up and trigger liver diseases.
- It makes the body resistant to insulin: Insulin is a hormone essential for the conversion of glucose into energy. However, eating excessive amounts of processed sugar can make the body resistant to insulin. This makes the pancreas produce excessive insulin, which further leads to elevated blood sugar levels. This can also trigger conditions like type II diabetes.
- It reduces immunity: Sugar causes inflammation, which reduces the efficacy of the immune system. It also raises blood pressure and keeps white blood cells from doing their job thus putting you at a higher risk of falling sick. By reducing your good cholesterol level, sugar also increases your risk of suffering from cardio vascular conditions such as heart attacks and strokes. Sugar has even been linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Sugar affects your sleep: Eating large amounts of sugar can cause stress and anxiety. It also keeps your body from relaxing and tenses the muscles. Thus, eating a sugary sack before going to bed can keep you tossing and turning and not allow you to have a good night’s sleep.
- Sugar causes weight gain: Weight loss is one of the most visible effects of cutting down sugar. By making your body resistant to insulin energy gets stored as fat instead of being used up. Sugar also makes the body resistant to leptin which is responsible for telling the brain when we’ve had enough to eat. This makes us eat more and more even though the stomach is full.
Additionally, sugar triggers the release of dopamine and is addictive. When combined these factors make a person consume more than is needed and causes conditions, such as obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Dear Sir/madam, I am suffering with cough from two days onwards. While coughing time chest past giving more pain. And body pains also more. Kindly give the remedy.
I am 22 years old, 44kg and 5 feet 3 inch. I am underweight. I eat a lot but i'm unable to gain weight. I am underweight since my childhood. Once I tried having multi vitamins tablet and protein powder for a month. It resulted in weight gain. Bt I caught measles and was back on track. Kindly help me.
Tips for seven healthy life.
1. Eat healthy
2. Maintain body weight
3. Maintain BP
4. Control cholesterol
5. Maintain good blood sugar level
6. Regular exercise for 30 min, 5 days a week
7. Quit smoking
Slapping someone and then saying sorry doesn't work