Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
My wife 53 years old, having knees pains since 4 years, for left leg knee injunctions taken somewhat it is better than old, now the right leg also getting trouble. Recently we tried with "ARTHOLAX" Capsules 90nos. Now left 10Nos. Of capsules. Ie. Since 2.5 Months some relief got. Pl. Advice for betterment.
I am having a back pain issues since 3 years and recently I feel very painful in my coccyx by then I took an MRI and I found tears in my L4 and L5 also S1 now I need an advice what should I do.
I am a 18 year old boy. But I am too much disturbed from my knee pain. This not a age of that type of pain so what should I do for relief.
I have a back pain. I can't stand and do any work for 5 minutes. I also have undergone a surgery and my uterus is removed. The surgery is done about 5 months ago. I also have pain in my legs. What is the solution for this problem?
I am 26 years old female I am having severe pain in right hand . Near elbow due to which my whole hand in pain. Since last two dayswhat should I do to relieve the pain.
How to get calcium in the body. Bones are weak. She had body pains and muscle pain. How to solve it please suggest me Help.
I am 28 years old I have delivered a baby on 16 feb. My sole of the foot which does not touch the floor only that part pains a lot. As I touch that than it pains a lot. This has been started since my pregnancy. When I do lots of work my joints of hand and leg pains a lot and even back part.
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.