Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PrajwalYour feedback matters!
I am 23 old I have back pain and my stomach always gets upset in a day 3-4 time I go toilet. And my health not improveing how much ever I eat please tell me what should I do. Really I do feel weakness in me. Thank you please suggest me. I am married.
Hello Doctor, My age is 26, weight is 55, height 5.8. 2 year earlier I have taken advice from ayurvedic medicine for weight gain, but haven't got any result in 3 months. After that I have started taking protein every day for 3 months, no results. Then I have started nutrigain capsules for 2 months, no result. Now I have started gym, doing heavy workout to gain some muscle and weight from, 8 months has been done, I am taking protein as well as diet also, but no changes in my body. I am so much disappointed, I know weight gain can take time but I have awaited almost 3 years. Please provide some pills or protein for quick weight gain. Thank you in advance.
Hi. I am 22 years old and 65 kg wt. Suffering from pcod. I had taken krimson 35 for 3 months. And my doctor advice me to reduce weight. And prescribed apcod obis. Does this apcod obis help me to reduce my weight. If yes how much time it would take. And suggest some natural method to reduce weight?
I have some pain in my stomach when I eat something sometimes and produces gas every time and so much pain occurs in stomach. please give me advice.
Obesity is the new-age lifestyle disease with multiple ramifications. While its effects on the physical aspects are very evident, the damage it does to the brain are more severe, though not obvious. Read on to know some harmful effects of obesity on the emotional well-being.
- Leads to binge eating: There is a certain pleasure in eating sugary and fatty food, and this is lost with depression. Therefore, to get that emotional satisfaction, people tend to eat more chocolates, cookies, milkshakes, and other weight-accumulating food items, which further add to obesity. Greater the weight gained by a person, lesser the response or happiness from such food products.
- Increases impulsivity: The area of the brain known as orbitofrontal cortex, which is in charge of controlling impulsivity, shrinks in obese people. This results in people eating more impulsively.
- Affects immunity: Obesity is a major cause of inflammation, leading to damage in certain parts of the brain. This impairs the immune system, making the affected person more prone to infections and tissue damage. This leads to increased chances of diabetes, heart disease, stroke, sleeping disorders, eating disorders, etc. The chemical known as C-reactive protein increases as seen on MRIs in obese people, and which is usually seen in patients with chronically increased inflammation.
- Effects on memory: As the BMI increases, there is a decrease in scores of memory tests. This effect is more obvious in women after menopause. With increased fat accumulation, more hormones are released, which affects the memory. Increased inflammation also affects cognition and memory.
- Increased risk of dementia: With more belly fat accumulating, there is extra stress on the body to burn the visceral fat. This reduces brain size and causes certain hormones to release, which further affects the body’s ability to remember things. It has been proven that people with smaller brain size are at greater risk for developing dementia.
- Weight loss stress adding to more stress: When obesity sets in and the BMI goes up, there is an added pressure to lose weight, which further ups the stress levels. During these dieting days, the brain is constantly alert and finds ways to eat more. This also leads to excess eating. Moreover, there are indications that there could be genetic changes during this phase, which may leave a permanent mark in the person’s composition.
- Depression: When a person is not happy with their reflection in the mirror, the chances of feeling good and happy are very less. In this age, where aesthetics plays a major morale booster, an obese image staring back does not help at all.
So, if you have a risk of obesity, watch out. It is not just how you look, but how you feel is also altered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I am suffering from skin disease. I have oily skin due to which lot of pimples occur. So please give any advice about it.
I am 26 year old boy suffering from general anxiety disorder. Doctor gave me Olanzapine 5 mg at night and dothiepin 75 mg .is this a good medicine I also suffering from ibs.
I am a diabetic patient, I take glycomet 500 mg, morning and evening, I just got my test result of Hba1c which is now 6.7 %. Which is fine I think so, but the another test, Alanine aminotransferase (SGPT). Which came 133.6 U/L. Which is on a very higher side. What should I do..
I am 27 year girl. I m getting pimples from last 4or 5 years. During winters they become less but in summers they are severe. I don't eat oily food at all but still why m I getting excessive pimples. Used many acne removal creams, home remedies and medicines but no result at all. please help.
Hi I. M 22 years old .I have a lot of hair on my chest . So plzz help me to how to remove my hair's from my chest permanently.
I am loosing my hair so much and tried all shampoo or products but no efforts. suggest me what can I do for save my hair?
Hi doc I am21 years old girl since start of my periods they r irregular had tests but no disease was diagnosed two months gap too occurs sometimes but then they come on their own but lasts for fifteen days so please suggest how to make cycle regular.
My son age 4 year suffering from mouth hand foot diseases and having fever 101 only one day what is the treatment and how long it go.
Lybrate | Dr. Amey Kotkar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY