Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prajeet Poudyal
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Prajeet PoudyalYour feedback matters!
I am working with a share broking firm, I have to sit thru out the day on my desk. For the last one year I have been experiencing back pain. Which medicine to take.
I am 23 and since a week. My right hand wrist pains. The areas affected are the wrist and the portion connecting my thumb to the wristHave been having this trouble since a week and it pains almost continuously. I use a laptop for almost 8-10 hours in a day. Maybe it could have happened because of that?
My mother has constant back pain. She did x-ray , sugar checkup and various other check ups and everything was normal. But the pain is still their.
I am suffering from too much fear for small sounds around me and I feel pain in back side of head and backache. I feel tension neck will become stiff and I feel dizziness in head and imbalance walking and stammering and shaking sensation please help me.
I have lower back problem from last 1 month. Unable to bend forward, it causes pain upon bending. Whenever I place an arm behind lower back portion, pain gets relief. Whenever I cough or sneeze, due to jerks, lower back portion starts paining. Sometimes, even side portion of legs also starts paining. Can you please suggest me an exercise and medicine for relieving of pain?
I am suffering from lower back pain from the past 15-20 days. I can walk sit do all works but the pain is consistent. Also some times left part of the back starts paining so I sleep the right side, then right part starts paining. I feel the pain is not going because I not taking complete bed rest as suggested.
I'm 30 year old and having severe back pain for the past two months. I have tried many ointment, nothing works. Kindly help me.
I am 49 years old female, I have frequent fractures in my hand (wrist) and toe within 3 months just twisting the leg caused me hair crack on toe. My weight is approx. 50 Kg. Is it the indication of calcium deficiency?
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.