Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. PraharajYour feedback matters!
1. Memory loss
2. Difficulty performing familiar tasks
3. Problems with language
4. Disorientation of time and place
5. Poor or decreased judgment
6. Problems with abstract thinking
7. Misplacing things
8. Changes in personality
9. Loss of initiative
10. Changes in mood or behavior
Hi doctor. My wife has got pregnancy. Now she is 1 month 10 days pregnant. She is suffering from severe headache. She can't have good sleep in day & night. Last month she was diagnosed and result is migraine. Now she is suffering with same. So, what medication and home remedies should be taken to control migraine without any problem to baby.
I have migraine from two years. It is very pain ful for me any medicine in not benefit to me pls help.
My father is 65 years old and suffering from Parkinson's disease. What precautions I and he have to take for his better health.
Hi I am 17 years old I have this problem that sometimes my hands begin to shake unnecessarily. Please help me with a cure. Thank you.
My sister 38 years old Cerebral aneurysm (avm) artery ruptured in back side brain 4 days passed in ITU Brain dead Help She has a abnormal smaller brother. Her mother is paralyzed Father is too old to perform. And utterly selfish big brother. Plz.
Neurological disorders are problems with any one or a combination of the central nervous system or any of its peripheral systems such as cranial nerves, neuromuscular junctions, and the autonomic nervous systems among others.
Some extreme examples of neurological disorders are:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Disorders brought on by strokes
- Multiple sclerosis and others
What is physiotherapy and how can it help?
Physiotherapy is a form of treatment where practitioners use physical forms of treatment such as massages, exercises, heat treatment and other controlled forms of external stimuli to treat physical disorders.
This method of treatment can be very effective in correcting neurological disorders.
Some of the physiotherapy techniques, which can be implemented to help patients, are as follows:
- Electrical Stimulation: This method is commonly used to treat muscular problems, especially incurred after an accident or any other form of injury. In this method, controlled electric stimulation is given to specific nerve areas over the skin to stimulate them.
- Heat treatment: This method involves applying heat to parts of the body such as joints or muscles where there is nerve or muscular damage. This treatment is especially effective for muscle related problems.
- Ice or cold treatment: Vertically opposite to the principle of heat treatment, ice or cold treatment is used to contract muscles within the body. This is especially effective where inflammation needs to be controlled.
- Manual therapy: Possibly the most common form of physiotherapy, this method employs massages, pressure points, stretching and hands on strengthening exercises and helps regularize nerve impulses to areas where they have been affected.