Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prafulla .g. KYour feedback matters!
Dark circles treatment? Please suggest me treatment fir the same. I have this problem since 2 month.
Hairs problem are start become white what solution for stop hairs white and give me full process for white and give me name medicine which stop hairs white problem.
I want to that muster batting is the prime reason of hair fall or sudden increase or decrease in harmons.
I have noticed few white spots near my private part. Any body suggest me the reasons behind it and best possible medicine if available? Thanks in advance.
I have block pimples on my face. I used many removal scars. But no result is three. What should I do?
My face having White spot. Nd and other wrinkles typa spot on cheeks. I has been used medicals .aftr suggest by doctor bt no positive rest is seen.
All of us have dealt with Acne at some point of time and especially at time when we needed it the least. Remember, the day before the presentation or your best friend's wedding. In order to get rid of acne, one needs to have clear skin as fast as possible. There are both natural methods as well as medicated methods using medicine and chemicals to treat it.
Once one has acne, one must keep their hair and hands away from acne, as the touching of acne will take the germs to the other exposed parts. Since acne is caused by oil and bacteria one must use an oil-free face wash which contains salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is anti-bacterial and helps removing away dead skin cells that can clog your pores.
- One should use hand held facial brush to decrease the skin leaving behind less oil and bacteria and thus, cleaning the clogged skin pores. Usage of oil-free foundation containing salicylic acid prevents base makeup from contributing to new pimples.
- When new pimples pop up, one must treat it with anti-inflammatory ingredient that blasts blemishes. If one has a bright red blemish, then one must use a hydrocortisone cream which helps relieve redness and inflammation.
- One can also reduce the swelling by holding an ice pack against the trouble spot and then use the hydrocortisone cream.
- One must not pick one's face in case of acne, as it will only result in a scar. If one already have a blemish wound, one must apply a hydroquinone-based cream to the area to help lighten the spot.
- Lemon juice is a natural astringent, which when applied directly on the acne, kills off the bacteria clogging the pores. It also has natural lightening powers that reduces the redness of acne.
- Tea tree oil reduces skin irritation and acne. One can coat the acne with some tea tree oil after washing the face twice daily for the best results.
- One must avoid milk, chocolates, sweets, desserts, cakes, fat and oil to prevent acne.
- The egg white help to get rid of acne fast and overnight. One should apply the egg white and apply to the acne before bedtime and leave it overnight. On washing the face with water next morning, one can see that acne has dried up.
- One can remove acne by putting little honey and leaving it overnight. Honey kills skin bacteria and makes the skin glow.
- Baking Soda is the most powerful method to get rid of acne. One should make a paste of a teaspoon of baking soda with water and put it on the acne. On washing the face after three hours, one can see that acne has dried up.
So, the next time when the acne pops up just before the occasion, just use any of these methods and get rid of acne in a jiffy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.