Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep VarmaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. Actually I have been facing skin problems from three years. I have used many medicines but it dint worked well. I have lots of whitee type of pimple or acne all over my face. Can you please suggest me something?
Hi doctor. My scalp is full of dandruff. My hair is falling everyday. Sometimes my scalp is itchy. I was irritated of using oil since 8 years. How to stop hair fall. How to get new hair. I was afraid of bald head. I have heard that onion juice makes to grow new hair. Is it true? please help me.
Middle back pain indicates a discomfort or pain in the junction of the rib cage and the spine. This area is also known as the thoracic spine. The level of pain can vary from chronic, acute to mild depending on the nature of the underlying cause. With a right diagnosis, there are plenty of treatment options available to arrest the pain and aiming at a permanent cure.
Probable reasons for middle back pain?
- The lifting of heavy objects repeatedly or improperly can cause damage to the blood vessels and muscle tissue resulting in frequent pain in the back area.
- Discs are located in between the spinal vertebrae. They act as a cushion against shock and help in physical movement. An injured disc results in leaking of the liquid nucleus in its outer casting. This results in a strain in the surrounding tissues, ligaments and nerves pose a serious threat to the spine. A disc injury poses severe pain and discomfort in the middle back region.
- Often high impact accidents or violent falls can result in a vertebrae fracture. This kind of fracture necessarily has a co-relation with spine fracture and can result in intense middle back pain. In certain cases, a fractured vertebra can affect the spinal cord as well.
- Patients with osteoporosis can suffer from middle back pain too. This is a condition where the failure to regenerate old bone by the body poses a threat to the individual.
- People who are aged often faces middle back pain due to a condition such as the spinal stenosis- narrowing of the spinal cord.
- A condition known as the spondylitis that leads to inflammation of the spinal joints might lead to pain in the middle back area.
- Problems such as scoliosis can result in middle back pain. This happens due to the disruption of the weight distribution of the spine.
- Even tumors can upset the basic architecture of the spine leading to pressure on the tissues, nerves, and ligaments that result in middle back pain.
Symptoms of middle back pain:
Some of the typical symptoms of middle back pain include muscle spasms, sleeping problems, the stiffness of muscle in the morning, fatigue, weakness, tenderness, numbness in the back area, headache etc.
Probable causes, detection, and cure:
Some of the probable causes of back pain include obesity, family history, pregnancy, sedentary lifestyle etc. Over the counter medicine, heat and ice treatment, massage etc can be initially tried to get relief from the pain. If this does not fetch any result, a doctor must be immediately consulted. A Doctor first goes for a physical exam to understand the origin of the problem. He can recommend imagery tests such as MRI scan, CT scan etc. to further ensure the root cause of the problem. Once this is done, a doctor might suggest minimally invasive procedures such as fusion, discectomy, and microdiscectomy.
Please provide me good health about my wait its to fat I jogging daily with us please help me I want a good health so I can look like good.
Hi. I guess I got some skin problem. I am observing from last 2 week. My beard hairs are not coming in my face . It's kind of "daag" on my face and in that area hair are not coming. It's almost 2/3 now. I am worried please help.
Hello Dr. , I'm trying to conceive. Dr. has prescribed me meprate and metformin. Metformin every day 1 dose and meprate for 3 days. Last month I got periods on day 3 after stopping meprate, which was 25th May. On 25 th of June I got very little brown discharge , I took my meprate dose for 3 days , brown discharge was stopped after then , 2 day is 5th day haven't got periods only have little cramps in lower abdomen .I am worried, please help.
Me wife always complained me about the pain at her left side during her menstruation cycle. We visited gynaecologist quite often for this, sometimes they say she might have chocolate cyst (after sonography test) and sometimes they just give some medicines and after a week it got disappeared. What could be the actual reason behind this? Is it a problematic for the pregnancy?
If someone leaves the cure for pcos in between than may she have some problems in future related to pcos? What kind of precaution should be taken after 40's. Which medical test should be done to check the status?
I am 21 years old; I have PCOD and hirsutism problem from last 6 years. I have taken medicine before a year for 2 years.; but there are no changes even after taking medicines. What should I do?
I have a very big belly and I am a short lady what should I do to increase my height and decrease my belly?
I am so week person with compression of my height and age, I want increase my weight? Then what can I do.
I'm having male pattern baldness, what are the different ways I can grow back my hairs and how much time and money it would cost me. I'm 22 years old. Thanks.
My hands are so rough! I think so its due to inheritance. So can you tell me a way to make my hands smooth!(I used many of the moisturizers. But its merely of no use)
I took an emergency contraceptive pill for the first time on the 10th april just half hour after the inter course. My actual date of periods is on the 21st april. When is it likely that I would get my periods this month
im 18 years old and I have acne dark spot and scars on my face how can I reduce them to get fair face suggest me any cream to reduce acne dark spot.
Lybrate | Dr. D. Giri speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY