Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have chest pain from last two months and have consulted many doctors but got no relief what I should do.
Dear sirs My BP is 90/140 I am taking Losartan 50 my weight is 100kg and don't have other problems But my lower BP is always high go up to 96 if dose missed Do you suggest other medicine Warm reads M Thanekar.
Sir, My Father is Serious Heart Patient, referred to CABG from Cardiovascular on dated 02.03.2017, Due to 3 Arteries Blocked almost 70%, with High sugar though Insulin continuing. Sergant Told that after 1 month if sugar reduced then we think about CABG. Yesterday Blood sugar test has been done after 7 Days since Taking insulin, result came:- Fasting:- 157, P.P:- 112. Ejection factor (E.F) after ECO doppler Test it is found that EF=30. Eurik Asid:- 5.8, Some medicine Has been Prescribed By Cardiologist for 30 Days, These are mentioned Below:- SORBITRATE 5 MG TAB 50'S BASALOG 100IU INJ 5 ML INSUGEN R 40IU INJ 10 ML TIDE PLUS 20 MG TAB 10'S TIDE PLUS 20 MG TAB 10'S CARDACE 1.25 MG TAB 10'S STORVAS 80 MG TAB 10'S CLOPITAB A 75 MG CAP 15'S CORDARONE 100 MG TAB 10'S CORDARONE 100 MG TAB 10'S NITROCONTIN 2.6 MG TAB 30'S (BOTTLE) NITROCONTIN 2.6 MG TAB 30'S (BOTTLE) RANOLAZ 500 MG TAB 10'S RANOLAZ 500 MG TAB 10'S TRIVEDON Mr. TAB 10'S METOROSS 25 TAB 10'S. So I need some Guideline about the daily sugar free food chart, if you provide me. And also told me the next treatment steps how I can proceed after One Month, Please Guide me from Your Valuable Advice. And I want to Know the cost of CABG and how much cost? With Warm Regards,
I am 26 year old male and I have recently been diagnosed with higher blood pressure on left side of my body compared to the right side. I am curious about what could be the possible cause and remedy for this problem.
What to do control high BP as my BP is 129/100 and my age is 27 years my height is 175 Cm. And weight is 89 Kg Please suggest me weather any thing is there to worry. Please help. Thank you.
M having a minor pain in my chest. Same time suffering from typhoid. Stomach pain too. Cough nd cold. Left shoulder pain. Back pain. Joint pain too.
Hello I am 22 years old boy I am taking cilpam plus prescribed by my psychiatrist. A week ago I reduced the dose by half by after some days I am facing problems like breathlessness today I checked my bp at home my bp was 115-70 and pulse rate was 110. Is this dangerous. What should I do please suggest.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with your doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.